SORT BY Relevancy
Joining us will be Kaitlyn Taylor Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst/Licensed Assistant Behavior Analyst for an in depth discussion on ABA - a widely used therapy for autism. We will discuss why ABA is choosen, how data is gathered and behavior plans made. Also joining us will be Mark Friese, Vice President, Merrill Lynch Special Needs Group who will comment on the financial aspects of paying for therapies for your loved ones.
Host Jeanette Aro, welcomes Alicia Dunams, Business Coach and Self-Publishing Expert, Creator of Bestseller in a Weekend on BlogTalkRadio to her show episode, How to Write a Bestseller in a Weekend.
Alicia Dunams motivates thousands of entrepreneurs around the world to play big to produce the business results and life they want. She’s coached hundreds of entrepreneurs worldwide to write, publish and market their book during her acclaimed live Bestseller in a Weekend program, toted “Best Online Program Ever” by event participants. With her online course 60 Days to 6-Figures, Alicia guides her clients through the strategies of launching and managing a profitable online business that makes money ‘while you sleep.
Alicia Dunams, a former international fashion model, began her entrepreneurial career when she wrote her Amazon bestselling book Goal Digger: Lessons Learned from the Rich Men I Dated, which has been coined as the “modern-day version of Think and Grow Rich, a must-read for all women.”
In her spare time, Alicia enjoys adventure travel, long-distance running, and writing quirky TV pitches and pop songs with her daughter Izzy.
William P Young dazzled us all in 2008 with the release of his first book called The Shack. This ground breaking novel stormed the world and was translated into several languages to meet the demand. The Shack was a story written for his six children, with no thought or intention to ever publish.
William and his wife are all about family, with six kids, three daughter-in-laws, a son-in-law and seven grandkids, and incredible friends and extended family that surround them.
We will be discussing The Shack, his newest book Cross Roads, and some of his other recent adventures that you don't want to miss!
In this podcast Laura Mize, pediatric speech-language pathologist, talks with Melinda, an ABA therapist, who emailed Laura with some questions about working with toddlers who might need a less structured approach.
THERE'S A PERIOD OF BLACKOUT ABOUT HALF WAY INTO THE SHOW WHEN WE EXPERIENCED TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND BOTH CALLERS WERE DISCONNECTED. JUST KEEP LISTENING...IT LASTED ABOUT 30 SECONDS OR SO... WE DID GET TO RESUME THE SHOW!
Visit The Coach & Mentor Group and get your free eBook 'Boost Your Business Now'
Monday Morning Movation™ was created to encourage business owners through motivation and inspiration by delivering a postive message to get your week started off right. Each week we focus on a different topic that will help you achieve the level of success you desire. Each topic provides a positive message with specific action steps in a straight-forward manner that is easy to understand and apply. Print your Action Worksheet before the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (38 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (14 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dave in the City (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (10 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (8 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (6 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Price Entertainment (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- DiggerDan (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Serena Speaks (0 chatters)