SORT BY Relevancy
The Good News Show Welcome's Author Latrice Collins Hear All About Her New Book "The Perfect Fit For Careers For Christians"
Ms. Collins is Also A Inspirational Speaker and Career Coach She Has Twenty Five Years of Proven Success as An Executive. Her Track Record Includes Senior Executive in Top Fortune 500 Companies-Adjunct Professor and Television Talk Show Host...
Tune In On Monday Evenings To The Good News Show! at 5:30 pm CST
Show Sponsored by Host/Mathell Givens Author of "Angels in My Life"...Also Available On "AUDIO"....Through... iUniverse.com
Exercise is not a process that needs be eschewed or prevented during pregnancy," says Dr. John Botti, director of maternal-fetal medicine at Penn State Geisinger Health System, who studied the effects of exercise on moderately conditioned pregnant women. "Reasonably performed exercise doesn't appear to cause harm, and may, in fact, have benefits."
The key is finding a reasonable level, and that depends largely on the shape you were in before, the activities your body was comfortable with, and your health during pregnancy. Always check with your doctor or midwife first, but here's food for thought for the novice and the enthusiast, as well as some basic dos and don'ts.
The Novice: Walking and Water Spell R-E-L-I-E-F
"Only 20% to 30% of the population exercises on a regular basis, so the typical pregnant woman hasn't exercised prior to pregnancy," says Bonnie Berk, creator of MOTHERWELL, a pre- and postnatal fitness program offered throughout the United States and abroad.
Still, it's not too late for pregnant women who haven't been consistent exercisers to start now. Although hard data on the value of prenatal exercise isn't as well-documented for unfit women as for fit ones, experts like Berk have seen firsthand the difference that exercise can make, even for couch potatoes.
Get Healthy, Wealthy & Wise :) Stay Fit!
Getting teenagers to exercise can be a daunting task. After all, with the computer and Internet, television, video games and other sedentary temptations, the idea of getting up and moving around can be less than appealing. However, it is important for teens to exercise. The American Heart Association identifies physical inactivity as risk factor for several health problems - www.teenhelp.com
Today we would like to remind you to to Stay Fit this Summer 2014
This Summer Marquel and I have walked miles thats right we have commited to morning, evening and night walks.
We remind you of the Michele Obama Lets Move Program that we have cited in the past committed to children to keep fit by dancing, eating right , walking , sports, and running etc..
Lets Move...Get Active - Offering parents the tools and information they need to make better decisions about their
children's nutrition. Also working to Improving the accessibility and affordability of healthy foods. Last but not least Physical activity -- increasing opportunities for kids to play and move.
Get your community government involved - Mayors and community leaders can promote physical fitness by working to increase safe routes for kids to walk and ride to school; by revitalizing parks, playgrounds, and community centers; and by providing fun and affordable sports and fitness programs.
Let’s Move! supports the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA+) challenge, which helps individuals commit to regular physical activity and healthy eating -- and rewards them for it.
Will be discussing how to find the right fitting jeans with my featured guest Candis Mitchell. Are you having trouble finding the right fit? Let us help you.
We want to hear from you, what brand of Jeans do you wear that make you feel sexy? What brand of Jeans fit the plus size woman the best?
Guest Matt Pantze, Cross Fit Confidence, joins host Kevin Hunter to describe the new Cross Fit exercise buzz. Matt enjoys challenges, which has driven him to work in the fitness industry. He recognizes that no matter who you are, everybody has to start their fitness somewhere. You just have to start.
For more information about Matt's business Cross Fit Confidence, please visit http://www.crossfitconfidence.com/home.html
Matt has always had a passion for fitness. Before he got his driver’s license, it wasn't uncommon to see Matt riding his bike 5 miles through Joe Town to the gym for a workout. In high school, he played both football & basketball. Following graduation, Matt enlisted into the Minnesota Army National Guard where he served on two deployments to Iraq. Upon return from his most recent deployment, he enrolled in the Health Fitness Specialist program at the Minnesota School of Business, St. Cloud and graduated with an Associates in Applied Science degree. Matt found CrossFit in 2012 and began to train soon after. He says, "The CrossFit community offers a camaraderie that I’ve only seen in the military”. His excitement for CrossFit quickly led him to becoming a Level 1 trained CrossFit Coach in 2013. Outside of coaching CrossFit, Matt enjoys mountain biking, kayaking, volleyball, skydiving, and anything else that involves being outside.
A more perfect union or a more perfect fascism/corporatism!
Is it really possible to find deep, inner, perfect peace in the midst of a world of chaos? Come with me and search for the secrets of deep and inner spiritual peace. There is a peace that passes understanding .. if we search for it with all of our heart in the right place.
Defense Attorney Dwane Cates & Author of the book Picture Perfect The Jodi Arias Story Shanna Hogan on The ReTrial of the Penalty phase Of Jodi Arias in 2013 in one of the most watched Trials ever Jodi Arias was convicted of murder However the jury hung for the Penalty phase on Weather she should get ife or Death Now in a few weeks The State has one more Crack to get the whole jury to vote to put her to death ,If Not Jodi will still be in Jail ,However this re-trial has took a giant Leap as Now Joi Arias will represent herself CNN/HLN says there ratings went threw the roof for this trial and already people are talkig about the re-trial of the Penalty phase Of Jodi Arias
Have you been working on getting healthy but find it to be a struggle? Don’t stop because your breakthrough is right around the corner – it truly is but you need to look at it with a new perspective or fresh eyes. Not sure what I mean? The best way to explain it is to stop and look at how far you’ve come since you first started your journey. For me my “aha” moment really came after my hysterectomy when two weeks after surgery and off the pain medication, I felt good. REALLY GOOD. Three years ago, I would not have been able to write that for you to read but I did notice little breakthroughs throughout my journey.
Having always been active, exercise was not my issue because no matter how “fluffy” I may have been, I always exercised even if it was just to take a walk. The reason exercise has never been my issue is because it keeps my stress in check and it is a part of my day just like everything else on my list. On the other hand, I was not as successful with my eating. Eating correctly and in the right amounts are my issues. As I started training for my first triathlon, I also started completing 5K’s, 10K’s and a half marathon. None of these events had been on my radar before I began my triathlon training but I quickly found that I enjoyed them. What really opened my eyes to what was happening with my body is on the days that I ate well and really paid attention to what I was putting on my plate and ultimately in my body, I performed better whether it was running, biking or even the hour Zumba class. Have you heard that saying “You’re only as good as your last meal?” Nothing could be more true. The better my food choices were, the better my physical level would be. When I ate crap, my physical and energy levels would be poor.
Christian perfection; that is, spiritual maturity and growth should be an objective of followers of Christ. In this message, Roderick L. Evans challenges Christians to rediscover biblical truths that will help Christians become members of and contributors to the "perfect" Church. Part 5 of 5
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (83 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (80 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (18 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (7 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)