SORT BY Relevancy
Get Healthy, Wealthy & Wise :) Stay Fit!
Will be discussing how to find the right fitting jeans with my featured guest Candis Mitchell. Are you having trouble finding the right fit? Let us help you.
We want to hear from you, what brand of Jeans do you wear that make you feel sexy? What brand of Jeans fit the plus size woman the best?
Have you been working on getting healthy but find it to be a struggle? Don’t stop because your breakthrough is right around the corner – it truly is but you need to look at it with a new perspective or fresh eyes. Not sure what I mean? The best way to explain it is to stop and look at how far you’ve come since you first started your journey. For me my “aha” moment really came after my hysterectomy when two weeks after surgery and off the pain medication, I felt good. REALLY GOOD. Three years ago, I would not have been able to write that for you to read but I did notice little breakthroughs throughout my journey.
Having always been active, exercise was not my issue because no matter how “fluffy” I may have been, I always exercised even if it was just to take a walk. The reason exercise has never been my issue is because it keeps my stress in check and it is a part of my day just like everything else on my list. On the other hand, I was not as successful with my eating. Eating correctly and in the right amounts are my issues. As I started training for my first triathlon, I also started completing 5K’s, 10K’s and a half marathon. None of these events had been on my radar before I began my triathlon training but I quickly found that I enjoyed them. What really opened my eyes to what was happening with my body is on the days that I ate well and really paid attention to what I was putting on my plate and ultimately in my body, I performed better whether it was running, biking or even the hour Zumba class. Have you heard that saying “You’re only as good as your last meal?” Nothing could be more true. The better my food choices were, the better my physical level would be. When I ate crap, my physical and energy levels would be poor.
Christian perfection; that is, spiritual maturity and growth should be an objective of followers of Christ. In this message, Roderick L. Evans challenges Christians to rediscover biblical truths that will help Christians become members of and contributors to the "perfect" Church. Part 5 of 5
Is it really possible to find deep, inner, perfect peace in the midst of a world of chaos? Come with me and search for the secrets of deep and inner spiritual peace. There is a peace that passes understanding .. if we search for it with all of our heart in the right place.
On this week's special episode of Slasher Studios podcast, we will be interviewing Jayme Karales about his upcoming movie Practice Makes Perfect. Show airs live Monday night, July 21st at 10PM central.
About the film:
Paul Brokovich (Michael Malkiewicz) is an english teacher by day and a stand up comedian by night. Unfortunately Paul’s interest in becoming a recognized comic greatly outweighs his desire to educate the struggling students of his summer school class at Parkins' Regional High. His indecisiveness to stick to one career path leads Paul to no longer view his classroom as a place of learning, but a crowd to test potential stage material. As a result, Paul’s job as a teacher falls into jeopardy and it’s up to him to pick up the pieces before facing unemployment and isolation from his family and friends. Practice Makes Perfect also stars Jayme Karales, Alex Hand, Ken Dereste Dorcely, Levar Burton, and Jack Viera as the voice of radio personality Billy Beantown.
Become a backer today on the official Practice Makes Perfect kickstarter:
This weeks show: Ken Freeman asks a blunt question on this episode of ENGAGING TO CONNECT!
What does it take to build a perfect website?
IN THIS SHOW: Keys for the Perfect Engaging Website
Web consultant Ken Freeman outlines key elements of a perfect website designed to engage the client.
(9:00 am - 9:15am) Satuday morning (Central Standard Time)
Sponsored by: WP-SiteMakers.com
Simply Fit Living with Prophetess Rhonda Hammond is the visionary and founder of I Simply Love Her.
Meet Nicole Gentiles Blackwell is the founder of 50 Women Couches and author of Abby's Secret Abyss. Nicole is the survivor of sexual, physical and verbal abuse as a child. God has transformed her pain into a purpse through the 50 Women Coaches Conference. She believes in God's healing through virtue. Please register for 50 Women Couches on August 8 - 9, 2014 at www.50womencoaches.com
Quote: "People who don't know you, can only judge you by your work: your work is the direct impression of you: Nicole Blackwell
Please visit our website at http://www.isimplyloveher.com/
At the end of the day, every young girl dreams of one day walking down the aisle in a beautiful dress and becoming the wife of the man of their dreams…Unfortunately, society has given women a very false idea of the qualities most important to a true man of God. If you’ve ever wondered what’s most important to men of today when seeking a mate, tune into “Barbershop Talk” on “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST as we discuss “The Definition of The Perfect Wife 2014”. Listen 7 nights a week, 365 days a year by calling 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “REAL Radio that Matters”.
How many times have we said “I just can’t fit it into my schedule” or “I don’t have time”, when it comes to working out? Being the sole provider for my family by working two jobs and lending a hand with my two children when I am at home doesn’t leave much time to worry about exercise or diet, right? Well, I can sit here and blah blah about it and tell you what you have heard a thousand times and perhaps that is what is going to happen for some of you. But, if this converstion helps one person to start up a fitness regime or healthier eating habits or provides the motivation for a better life in general, then it is worth its weight in gold.
Mike Stone is a Certified Exercise Physiologist and Registered Massage Therapist with over 17 years experience in both disciplines. His company, Fit in YYC, specializes in on-site exercise/treatment and is very versatile in their approach. He has worked with many professional sports teams, corporate executives and most recently has been supplying actors, artists, musicians and the film industry with services. Learn more in about staying fit and healthy while running a business in Mike's article in the FREE Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (459 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Curious Times (37 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (32 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- ETA (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (0 chatters)
- WRESTLE RAMA (0 chatters)