SORT BY Relevancy
Parents, if you are not "educated" on the pervasiveness of this culture, it's time to go "back to school!" This week's Little Changes Big Results® Radio show includes a few little changes you can make to change the culture for your kids.
Perhaps you don't have a tween, teen or twenty-something. That doesn't mean that you can't make a difference right where you live in the lives of this young generation! Listen to 3 little changes Becky Tirabassi suggests that you can make right now to impact culture for the better.
Get practical instructions from Becky Tirabassi, Life Coach and author of "Keep The Change", for changing your life in 60 minutes a day for 60 Days. If you've hit a wall and need a push to get going again, tune in to this week's Little Changes Big Results® short-form radio show!
Becky Tirabassi, author and speaker, has great ideas for raising healthy, whole tweens and teens in this sex-crazed, binge-drinking culture! Tune in today for little changes that will get you BIG results! Little Changes Big Results
On this Episode of Little Changes Big Results, Becky Tirabassi gives you 3 little changes to make with your teens and tweens that will get you big results! Don't miss this regular series of "quick tips!"
BLESSINGS!!!! BLESSINGS!!!! BLESSINGS!!!!! ROBBIE HOLZ from HolzWellness.com and ANNETTE will share their experiences about listening to that little inner voice......and TRUSTING Join in the fun and share YOUR experiences via the chatroom or call in on USA 714 583 6858
Join Becky Tirabassi, ACE Fitness Instructor and Certified Life Coach, and be encouraged to overcome your barriers to getting fit and focused! Join her 60 Minutes/60 Days Summer Shape Up Challenge in May! More information at BeckyTirabassi.com -- on the Change Your Life Daily® Blog or call 800.444.6189!
in Pop Culture
A fun discussion on the great show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. We'll be talking about the colorful and woderful array of characters, the messages it sends to all audiences and of course our favorite songs, episodes, and ponies of course! There will even e an in depth analysis on the characters and fandom. The ups and downs, fanart, fan music, sometimes creepy fanfiction, and sadly the sexism. Let's not forget the ever infamous Bronies, who we sometimes love and hate.
In this special episode of Growing Up Chaotic we welcome back author Lorelie Rozzano.
Lorelie is here to discuss, share and celebrate the release of her second novel, Jagged Little Lies, available for purchase on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, OmniLit and BookStrand.
"Lorelie Rozzano is dedicated to helping others with their lifelong struggle against addiction. Rozzano hopes her books become a vehicle to get people thinking and talking about addiction and examining the role it plays in their lives." Good Reads
Click here for more on Lorelie.
You can listen to an earlier interview with Lorelie by clicking here.
Who knew there was a “faith and money” connection? God knew! Mike Little leads the inward and outward work of Faith and Money Network as director. Faith and Money Network equips people to transform their relationship with money, to live with integrity and intentionality, and to participate in creating a more equitable world. Within the network, Mike fosters relationships with individuals and churches, leading reflections and discussions on the role of money in our lives as people
If you are desperate for immediate ways to bring change into a situation or attitude, listen to Becky's two suggestions, and put them into practice!
Your sparkling host goes on an extended rant bio to further introduce how the going got weird and then in turn the weird in fact turning pro. Two very smart wack-jobs having 6 children, all talking at the same time with only one bathroom...normalcy was never an option. Lessons in how to make a rump roast last a week, peeing out the window and hand-me-downs as a fashion statement. And finally, addiction, we're not addicted except to... Time to open thoswe old wounds, pour a ;little salt and enjoy the fun of watching blood twitch...normalcy was NEVER an option.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- 62196 (14 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- The View from Montana (12 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (4 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (2 chatters)
- Moby Sugars Croonings0 (2 chatters)
- Justice Lab (2 chatters)
- Live20 (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Lyrical Movements (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- Mastering Lifes Simplicity (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Brandon's Buzz (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Communication during pregnancy (1 chatters)
- Dream Makers1 (1 chatters)
- Exquisite Connoisseur Magazine Show (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Offensive Minded (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Bipolar blog talk show (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- WINGCHUNG TWS ONLINE LETS TALK (1 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (0 chatters)