SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we will share with you our favorite haunts of the Pacific Northwest. The Haunted Hunters has completed many noteworthy investigations of famously haunted locations and will share with you our tales. We will also share with you our bucket list of haunts we have yet to visit.
The Haunted Housewives -- Theresa Argie and Cathi Weber -- have become one of the leading paranormal investigation teams in the country, contributing their ghostly adventures to the America's Most Haunted book, of which Theresa is co-author with Eric Olsen; leading a number of fundraisers for worthy historic locations; and winning their episode of paranormal competition show Paranormal Challenge.
Theresa and Cathi (Willoughby Ghost Walk, Haunted Willoughby) are two independent, creative women who look beyond what convention might dictate in the ever changing world of paranormal investigation. They delve deeply into the history that shapes the situation that leads to the haunting. They are known to operate outside the realm of what is currently popular or acceptable while applying their own distinctive investigative techniques. Applying many combined years of experience, they listen carefully as you chronicle your current situation, diligently research your historic and present day property, expertly investigate your paranormal claims and activity, and pursue a creative solution when requested.
In the episode we discuss Haunted Housewives investigations chronicled in America's Most Haunted book including Ohio State Reformatory, Waverly Hills Asylum, Lemp Mansion, Willoughby Coal, Knickerbocker Hotel; and their recently completed fundraising season at Painesville Depot, Greenwood Farm, Lake County History Center, and Para-Ex 2014.
This episode we will be discussing haunted ships. A ghost ship, also known as a phantom ship, is a ship with no living crew aboard; it may be a ghostly vessel in folklore or fiction, such as the Flying Dutchman, or a real derelict found adrift with its crew missing or dead, like the Mary Celeste The term is sometimes used for ships that have been decomissioned but not yet scrapped. As was the case for the recently rescued USCG Cutter Comanche.
Hello Once Again Boils And Ghouls! Do We Have Ever The Treat For You Screamlings Out There! Coming Off The Thanksgiving Break, We Are Fresh And Full Of Fearful Discussions! This Week We Bring To You Films Featuring The One And Only, Vincent Price! We'll Be Discussing "House On Haunted Hill" (1959), Where A Group Of People Are Invited To A Haunted House Party, And Challenged To Survive The Night For $10,000! We'll Follow That Up With The LSD Laced "The Tingler" (1959), Where A Scientist Uses Some Crafty Methods And A Dose Of Liquid, To Prove His Theory Of A "Fear Creature" That Lives Within All Of Us! So Get Your Shock Boxes Ready, Prepare Your Throat For Screams, And Join Us For Some Hair-Raising Thrills! Stay Scared!
In this unprecedented work, the story of the 1974 Bridgeport, Connecticut poltergeist is at last revealed. A crowd of more than 2,000 onlookers gathered. National media reported jumping furniture, floating refrigerators, and attacking entities.
Decades after the publicity quieted, more than 40 hours of never-before released interviews with police officers, firefighters, and others tell the story as it actually unfolded:
Relive the experience, the terror, the rampant emotions, and the unexplainable events that took place in that house as they happened.
Have access to revealing excerpts from actual interviews, police reports,and rare documents.
Access unreleased audio, poltergeist sounds, and an old radio broadcast.
Return to 1974 and feel the Lindley Street experience from the inside. Find out why it is deemed the haunting that should have brought the paranormal into mainstream science.
Welcome to This Haunted House !
Join me for a interactive talk show about paranormal happenings that your experiencing. Call in and share your stories about experiences that you have had, or are having with unexplained occurences or if you have a question about something that is going on.. phone in ! I'm looking forward to talking with you and hearing your stories and questions ! See you there !
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House", we shall discuss one of the primary ways that people can loose their homes and even entire neighborhoods and that is through religion. Many religion preach to their flock on a weekly basis of how they can get to Heaven and gain riches in the after life by faithfully giving their Tithes and Offerings to the church............however we shall take a look at how those funds flow.
There is a cycle starts out with churck folks giving their money to the church, then the church deposits the money into the bank, next the bank lends that money to "developers" and "goverments" who in turn "legally" can use those funds to steal your house from you.
Thus people and communities are House Jacked In The Name Of Jesus.
The LiomsaLand tradition continuses this Halloween (Samhain) season with the reading of ghost stories (suitable for children). "The Haunted House" comes from a collection titled "Scary Sories to Tell in the Dark". It is a collection of folklore retold by Alvin Schwartz.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall start to formally organize out "It's My House Outreach" plans for this year. One of our primary training camps will be "build camps". To be specific these shall be house building camps; during these session one will learn how to build their own house without bank financing.
Feel free to call in with any and all questions or comments that you might have. In addition if you would like to have a "build camp" in your market place, please let us know that as well.
Make sure you also listen to our mobile phone radio station: www.waterassetsradio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (18 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (17 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (13 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Rifleman (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (0 chatters)