SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
What may be the most notorious and most terrifying poltergeist haunting of recent decades, the Bridgeport poltergeist was seen and heard by thousands of people on one unforgettable day in 1974. William J. Hall was one of the local youngsters who remembers vividly every detail.
Hall grew up to become a magician and a well-known investigator of the paranormal and the unexplained, writing a syndicated column on those subjects for many years in Connecticut newspapers.
Now Hall returns to his past to share never-before reported interviews of the first responders and other witnesses, and previously unrevealed documents and reports in a journalistic new book … The World’s Most Haunted House: The True Story of the Bridgeport Poltergeist on Lindley Street. Yeap! you now can return to 1974 and feel the Lindley Street experience from the inside.
As you all know, Brian does NOT do haunted houses! Well that is about to change tonight! The show has been invited to participate in a local haunted house put on by some friends of ours in a nearby town, the theme for this has Brian re-thinking this, Asylum. There will be creepy doctors, nurses and paintients waiting at every turn and you will all bare witness because it will be during the show!
Brian and Sherri have decided to do this haunted house live during the show, something obvioulsly which has never been done before. So prepare yourselves to hear some crying, laughing and maybe Brian admiting to peeing himself.
We want to thank our friends at Walmart for being part of our show and Dunkin Donuts, Thank you!
*Just to warn you, there might be strong language.
Charles Berrin is the RDJ of Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all thea best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Saturday from 2 to 4pm (EST) broadcasting from Washington, DC, USA.
DJ Deeper Impakt in France hosts this weekly session on the Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all the best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Friday from 9pm til 10pm (CET) broadcasting from FRANCE
Hosts, Deb DeRousse and Jonathan Lento will be talking about the causes of high ElectroMagnetic Fields (EMF’s) and how they affect us. Examples of high frequency fields are microwave ovens, cellular phones, all wireless forms of communication, and TV and radio broadcasts. What are some of the other reasons we seem to have paranormal activity when nothing is there?
Call in with your own questions or to tell us how you dealt with a paranormal issue @ 347-850-8292
Find us on Facebook under True Paranormal
Host Anna Lind Thomas chats with her old college roommate Brady Hubbard as they talk about the most horrifying haunted house tour ever. There were waivers signed. Safe words. Strangers straddled. People left alone tied to gourneys. THE. WORST. (I'd do it again).
WILLIAM J. HALL author of the paranormal best-seller The World’s Most Haunted House: The True Story of the Bridgeport Poltergeist on Lindley Street, returns with another profound investigation into the unknown. Hall is professionally equipped to recognize trickery: After more than 25 years as a performing magician, he knows how to create and recognize illusions. He is also an experienced researcher of the unexplained, from folklore and urban legend to fortune telling, the pyramids, and other mysterious tales. His syndicated column, “Magic and the Unknown‚” ran for six years in multiple newspapers. Hall has two sons and resides in Plainville, Connecticut.
What’s more “relaxed” than a “relaxed” Frat House Saturday program during the “relaxed” Thanksgiving weekend? But, as you might expect, in keeping with the holiday, it will be stuffed with football
It seems the Philadelphia Eagles have dominated the NFL football discussion arena, and we’re no different here. First comes a conversation from our weekly all-NFL Frat House Sports’ Red Zone Blitz program where Frat House Mike & Brandon got into what happens with Chip Kelly.
Then our good friend Eric Purdy joins us LIVE to trash talk some college football as we wind down to the end of the seasons and now we’ll be looking at Bowl bids.
Ray Moffo of WNJC 1360-AM Yahoo Sports Radio joined us on our “flagship” Frat House Sports Show talking about, what else? The Philadelphia Eagles! THAT’s a MUST listen.
And finally, you do not want to miss our always classic, Frat House Sports’ NFL Picks-of-the-Week: Philadelphia Eagles – Detroit Lions / Carolina Panthers – Dallas Cowboys / Oakland Raiders – Tennessee Titans / New England Patriots – Denver Broncos.
It’s a doubly “relaxed” Frat House Saturday reviewing the week in sports and taking your calls as well to 347 – 826 – 9964!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (113 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- One Designer Two Ideas (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)