SORT BY Relevancy
Ken English, host of the the show, talks about the Daytona Beach Christmas Boat Parade on 5 December 2015 and the Halifax River Yacht Club.
TPB Episode 118 is here! Mike and Joe return to Talkin' Turtles... This dynamic duo go through issue 50 of the IDW TMNT ongoing and spoil everything, so if you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for???!!! We talk about Splinter and Shredder... where Mikey will go, and so much more! So grab some pizza, and listen in as we continue the Tubular Turtle Talk here inside The Pull Bag!
IDW TMNT Ongoing Series Chronology
GEEK-STUFF GARAGE SALE!
GEEK-STUFF GARAGECAST! Listen NOW!
GCRN Universal Ratings System
Check out Joe's Shredder Hand!
Mike "TFG1" Blanchard
Subscribe to us using iTunes or use any other podcatching client by using:
The post TPB – EP 118 – TMNT Issue #50 appeared first on GeekCast Radio Network.
Join Ms.Blue and Bro. Balah "Thirst of The Matador - Red Bull"
Contact Bro Balah: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soul Alinment Reading | Soul Cycles | Numerology | Astrologer | Radio | Music | 13 | Soul Body Alignment Reading | Soul Cycle Calendar
The Oracle | Certified Holistic Practitioner | Reiki Master | Intuitive Healer | Psychic - Medium | Metaphysician| Know Your Magic Oracle Deck | Know Your Magic Audio WorkBook | Cosmic Creator | Akashic Records Readings | Pass Lives | Spirit Guides | Soul Group
Step 1. Plan Your Campaign
This is probably the most involved step. However, if you do this right, it will definitely pay off.
Have a clear purpose and strategy
What do you want out of this campaign? Do you want more likes or followers? Do you want people to opt into your list?
How will this campaign affect your business? How may this campaign affect your business both positively and negatively?
How will this campaign affect your potential and current customers? You are building a relationship with potential customers and maintaining and improving your relationship with your current customers.
How will you engage or interest your potential and current customers? Are you offering something of value?
Types of posts
There are a wide variety of posts you can use across different social media platforms. Here are some that Sarah recommends, specifically for Facebook and Twitter. Some of these can translate over to other platforms as well.
Do You Have What It Takes to Go Viral?
The most commonly shared social media are either posts that offer practical and useful information and posts or tweets that arouse emotion (positive and negative).
in Pop Culture
Today's Guest: "Zippy the Pinhead" cartoonist Bill Griffith, who reveals his late mother's sordid history in Invisible Ink: My Mother's Secret Love Affair with a Famous Cartoonist!!, a graphic novel.
(Tech Note from Mr. Media: For some stupid reason, my audio during this interview is engulfed in static; I don't know why. The good news is that my guest, Bill Griffith, sounds and looks great. I apologize for the sound difficulties in advance.)
BILL GRIFFITH podcast excerpt: "My mother read my work from the very beginning. It caused her quite a bit of discomfort."
Key interview moments:
• 8:15 Ever wonder how an adult-oriented artist such as Bill Griffith explained their work to Mom? Or how Mom, full of pride, explains it to the neighbors?;
• 25:00 Griffith explains a bit about what his mother's lover, artist Lawrence Lariar contributed to the early days of comic books, comic strips, commercial art and mystery novels, and how he inadvertently had an impact on Griffith himself;
• 38:50 Griffith reveals the future of his 50-yearold daily comic strip, "Zippy the Pinhead."
Subscribe to Mr. Media for FREE on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MrMediaRadio
For more interviews like this one: http://www.MrMedia.com
Lets Talk CFL Episode #50 Grey Cup Preview. LTCFL panel Kelly Bale, Charles Cliff & Christopher Jones will discuss the activities of Grey Cup week, Award ceremonies, Vanier Cup and a host of other events. Who gets Coach of the Year? Is Burris the MOP?
Mike Silva and guest co-host Jim "Mojo" Morrison discuss the Jets big game in Houston against the Texans. The examine the Giants at the bye week and assess their chances of winning the NFC East going forward. The Knicks are over .500 and Tommy Dee talks about this and other NBA news in the early going.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (101 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (92 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- CACTN (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Soul Of America Radio (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- One Designer Two Ideas (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- CoachAndrew (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- D-Dash (1 chatters)