SORT BY Relevancy
Wherever a writer turns, they are told to blog. But does an author or an author trying to break in should blog? Should we blog just to blog? What are the dangers of blogging? If time, strength, and readership attention spans are limited, what kind of blog is important? How do you blog? How can a blog draw readers to your books, stories, and poems? How does blogging help build your platform? What is a blog? How can you use a blog? Can blogs be a reference for yourself and your craft?
Where should you blog? How do you name your blog? What kind of schedule should you keep?
How do you market your blog? Can you make money from a blog? Does your blog have a reason? What are some of the wrong reasons to post a blog? What are some good reasons to post a blog?
What are blog tours? How can you use them?
Is there a magic number of readers you are wanting to attract to your blog to make it important?
So, should you blog? Well . . . what does your reader want?
The book David refers to as a mystery novel that he falls in love with on this episode: Dog On It by Spencer Quinn.
You can find Write Pack Radio on Facebook, Twitter, Blog Talk Radio and iTunes. Please send us on Blog Talk Radio, Facebook or Twitter any comments or questions you would like to see in our future shows.
Hosts Alicia and Michael return from a break and talk about video blogging and making money with your blog or vlog.
This week on "The Soul Studieux" MOBILE BLOG, we are choppin' it up with Keya Maeesha, Founder of "DATE NIGHT", and Detroit's own Alexis (Lexi) Draper, one of the coordinators for DATE NIGHT DETROIT that is taking place on Friday, July 11, 2014 @8:30pm at the Elizabeth Theatre located at 2040 Park Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201. In collaboration, these two dynamic ladies and their awesome team of phenomenal people, will bring this spectacular event to "The D" with the promise that it will be a night you won't forget! Performances include: LaShaun Phoenix Moore, Trey Simon, Danni Cassette, Teresajenee, and One Single Rose just to name a few of the artists who are sure to usher us in to ab-soul-ute bliss! You don't want to miss this! JOIN US LIVE this Wednesday, July 9, 2014 from 6:30-7pm (Est. Standard) as we "Relax. Relate. Breathe..." Hosted by: JaciCaprice.
Join us as we introduce the Mag Blog Radio Experience. Highlights of this show will include.
- Co Hosts, Heather and Danny introduce the Mag Blog Radio Mission and the Post Interpretations Skit
- Tanisha A. Cunningham will talk about her book, "A Rose Can't Grow in a Garden of Weeds"
- Mimi Paris will discuss an exciting Lifestyles Topic
- Juice Cannon will be interviewed about his song, "Staring From My Rooftop" and the song will be played on air
- Jon D' Amore will talk about his book about "The Boss Always Sits in the Back"
- Anne Lucile McGlynn will discuss her Gluten-free cookie recipe
Do you think the term "advocating" is used too loosely? What about the emotional toll it plays on those that have been through the same experiences, as those that they are advocating for? When advocating for someone, how much should you share with them about your personal experiances? When letting people know about your advocacy efforts, what is the line between being self-serving or just letting people know what you are doing, so they can help? These are a few of the questions that we will ask during our show.
Our Guests Include:
David J. Pollay - Creator and Author of "The Law of the Garbage Truck"
Larry Enright - Author, Film Producer
Danny Adlerman - Singer/Songwriter (Live Musical Performance)
Kim Adlerman - Illustrator and Writer of Children's Books
Foster Topic Panelists:
Dr. Greg Manning
Join Host Live Chats
- BearWhitewolf32 (8 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (2 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Talking to God (1 chatters)
- Getting Good at Life (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- DeadDaves Radio (0 chatters)