SORT BY Relevancy
Big Z is.... Nosebleed Seats!
It's about that time for the show everyone can afford to listen to! Nosebleed seats gets your sunday morning started off right! Today is the last regular season NFL Sunday with all 32 teams in action. As always Big Z picks the games and gives a look a head at the playoff picture. The Dallas Cowboys finally won the NFC East! We touch on the cowboys improbable run thus far. Plus, bowl mania is alive and popping, with the playoff around the corner! So sit back and enjoy a great start to your Sunday!
The SHOW is here to give you the greatest challenge of your lives! Join our Bowl Pick'em league and see if you know more about football than we do (laughable). We will give you our thoughts on who will win each every match-up of the bowl season including your National Champions that will be crowned in January! The only question is just what will the winner recieve? We cannot be held accountable for any money lost by using our opinions as betting lines. All we can guarantee is for your mind to be blown so what ya gonna do brotha, when bowl-a-mania runs wild on you?!?
Join fight scribe and boxing insider Joseph Herron, with Fight Saga editor Lee Cleveland, for a special "Boxing 411" preview of the Nov. 22nd, HBO PPV event, Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri.
Joseph and Lee will analyze the highly anticipated WBO Welterweight Championship, and review statistics, strengths and weaknesses, as well as keys to victory for both competing fighters.
The FightSaga.com experts will also give their predictions on who wins "Pacquiao/Algieri" on Nov. 22nd and why.
Tonight at 9PMET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special year end episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
In the final episode of year, fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss the latest developments in the ongoing Mayweather/Pacquiao "Soap Opera", and the proposed negotiations between both parties.
- "Manny Pacquiao is the B-side, and I am the A-side" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Why Floyd truly believes that Arum has been the obstructionist throughout the negotiation process
- Will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather be finalized for April, May, or June of 2015?
The FightSaga writing team will also examine Paulie Malignaggi's latest "Anti-Manny Pacquiao" rant.
- How will this affect the credibility of the Showtime color commentator?
- Does this help or hurt Manny's career in 2015?
Joseph and Lee will also look at the premier match-ups in each division that could materialize in 2015.
- Featherweight - Lomachenko vs. Walters
- Welterweight - Maidana vs. Thurman
- Light Heavyweight - Stevenson vs. Kovalev
The Boxing 411 tandem will also review the latest rants from ESPN boxing writer Dan Rafael and the lively retort from Adonis Stevenson head trainer javan "Sugar" Hill!!
- Should boxing writers and fight ambassadors exercise more self control and tweet with more responsibility?
All of this and more will be discussed on the final 2014 episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
ASA~ Family, please tune in to a very imformative progra with Bro.Rudolph as he discuss the recent events that has taken place in New York.. His colleagues were 1st on the scene to handle the 1st Officer that was killed in the shooting of the two Officers in NY that has captured Nationwide attention.. Also he will be discussing Depression during the Holiday Season.. Many people have lost loved one so it is not a Merry, Jolly time for everyone, he is personally dealing with the 1 year anniversary of the loss of his children's mother.. Tune in to hear Our Brother Rudolph.... Call in #347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Up-and-coming high-voltage drummer Patty Anne Miller can currently be found slaying the drum set on tour for CeeLo Green across North America and Europe. Inspired by Sheila E., Patty began her electrified love affair with the drums at church by the age of ten. She will talk about her Fast track career on The Reel 411 with George Wilson tomorrow night. 9pmEST/6pmPST/8pmCST. Call in number (917) 889-2699
Don't niss this interview Patty is ging to blow your mind with her story and don't forget her drumming.
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Mayweather, Pacquiao, Khan, and Thurman" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with Editor and Chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will examine all of the major fights and big events over the weekend of December 13th.
Joseph and Lee will review Floyd Mayweather's announcement of "I want Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd", which was stated on Showtime Special Edition this past Friday night in San Antonio, Texas.
- Is Floyd serious about pursuing a lucrative event opposite Manny Pacquiao?
- Was Mayweather just publicly outbidding himself out of the premium match-up with his statement?
- What are Mayweather's other options at this time?
The FightSaga writing tandem will also review Amir Khan's dominant performance against Devon Alexander in the main event of the Showtime Championship Boxing fight card from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- How impressive was Khan's virtual shut-out of the former two-division world champion?
- What's next for Amir Khan in 2015?
- Does the 28 year old Briton pose the greatest threat to Money Mayweather outside of a superfight with Manny Pacquiao?
Joseph and Lee will also discuss all of the controversial judging in the Herrera/Benavidez, Bradley/Chaves, and Escandon/Cave bouts.
- Should commentators like Teddy Atlas and Max Kellerman choose to slander and scrutinize the subjective scoring process of boxing?
- Area there more objective ways of scoring the art of prizefighting?
Tune in to "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee" tonight on FightSaga Radio Network!!
The 411 Ground and Pound radio show is back in action! With two shows to review, including the UFC crowning their first ever women's strawweight champion at the finale of The Ultimate Fighter season twenty and Junior dos Santos taking on Stipe Miocic in the main event of the UFC's final show on FOX of the year. Plus, looking ahead to next week's Fight Night: Machida vs. Dollaway event!
TUNE IN FOR THE LATEST ON WHAT'S THE 411/911? SURE TO BRING YOU LIFE-SAVING INFORMATION EVERY SHOW !!!!!!!!! CALL IN @ 347.857.4514 also tune in via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Join the FightSaga.com tandem as they discuss the recent news and rumors of ongoing negotiations between Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao.
- What is the probability of a super fight between the two future Hall of Famers finally taking place in 2015?
- Why is Floyd Mayweather requesting a rematch clause?
Joseph and Lee will examine Heavyweight Tyson Fury's winning effort over perennial contender Dereck Chisora as well.
- Is Teddy Atlas correct in his assessment when he states Wladimir Klitschko would be in trouble fighting against Tyson Fury?
The "Boxing 411" team will also pose the question: "How good is WBO Lightweight Champion Terence Crawford?"
All of these questions and more will be discussed on the latest episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT...only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather in Abu Dhabi?" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with FightSaga.com editor and chief Lee Cleveland, will examine the most recent discoveries regarding a potential super fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather for the 2015 boxing calendar year.
The FightSaga tandem will discuss the following topics:
- Will Floyd Mayweather be willing to compete in Abu Dhabi for $110 million?
- What are the other possible options for both fighters should a match-up fail to materialize?
- Are the initial Vegas odds favoring Floyd Mayweather justified?
- Is the proposed purse split justified?
- Will Floyd Mayweather be willing to relinquish the May 2nd, 2015, fight date?
Joseph and Lee will also review the week's upcoming events.
- Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander
- Tim Bradley vs. Diego Chaves
- Erislandy Lara vs. Ishe Smith
- Mauricio Herrera vs. Jose Benavidez Jr.
- Andy Lee vs. Matt Korobov
- The return of Keith Thurman, Abner Mares, and the Charlo Twins
Join the FightSaga team this evening for a special episode of Boxing 411!
UFC 181 is in the books! The 411 expert panel will break down all the action, including the controversial split decision win for Robbie Lawler, Anthony Pettis proving again that he's the best lightweight in the world, and all the fights. Plus thoughts on the UFC announcing the signing of former WWE wrestler CM Punk and maybe a discussion of the UFC's new uniform policy. Also a breakdown of the UFC's two events next weekend, including the finale of The Ultimate Fighter season 20 and UFC on FOX: dos Santos vs. Miocic!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mind Right Radio (16 chatters)
- IWS Radio (8 chatters)
- ARC Studies (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Herpin Time (4 chatters)
- PID Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Mutant Radio (2 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (1 chatters)
- Speak Victory N2urLife Rev KC (1 chatters)