SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we have fun with our MPowering guest griot Rev Val Love who never felt like she fit in. She had big feet, skinny legs and nagging low self esteem and she was weird. She barely spoke. She saw things it seemed like people couldn't or didn't see. She felt things she couldn't explain and she knew things and she couldn't explain how she knew them. We all are children of the creator and were given gifts unique to us. Your gift is different from mine and mine is different from everyone else's. Over the past year I, DaONE, host of 3RD Eye Open have counseled, coached, spoke with, mentored and broadcast to tens of thousands of people around the globe and the number one challenge people are having by a large percentage is discovering and accepting that unique gift and purpose. Often we believe our purpose or gift lies in our occupation, be it a doctor, lawyer, mechanic, med tech, real estate agent, and so on, but those are mostly learned skills and not gifts. Your gift is something you do without much effort, it comes naturally and easily to you. It's something you do without regard for pay because it's so abundant to you that you don't worry about it's value or cost to you. When you are working in your gift you can do it all day and enjoy doing it each time you do it. Where we get confused most times is that we don't really value it because it comes easy and there really isn't a job description or title for it. Gifts seem like a hobby very often. If you give your gift away it will make a way for you. We don't need to go and buy presents to give away, give the gift the creator gave you. If it will sustain you all of your life what will it do for those you give it to?
"A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men."
"Why Women Don't Find The Man They Are Looking For!" Get With The Program Ladies! Hosted by Jerome Tucker. Like all things there is a process to having a good relationship and finding a mate. It's not like getting a new car. all Toyotas are the same. All Benzos are the same but men and women are uniquely created so there is no cookie cutter for personality, character, respect, gratitude, honor or loyalty. You have to do the work. It doesn't have to be hard but you will have to work the process to be the most successful. Once you've seen the "Circles" you will clearly see why you haven't been successful and you will know how to become successful in anything you do with our ownexpert known as The "Circle Lady" Master Journaler & CEO of Always Journal, ALYCIA JOHNSON
TWS WELCOMES YOU TO THE FUNERAL FOR 3RD RAIL aka MIGUEL FUENTES
A EPIC FAILURE AND AN ABONINATION TO THE GUARDIAN ANGELS, HIS FAMILY AND THE WORLD. JOIN THE TWS ARCH ANGELS TONIGHT WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THIS LOOSER. WE WILL ALSO WILL BE DISCUSSING THE REBIRTH OF THE NEW GUARDIAN ANGELS AND THE DEATH OF THE OLD GUARDIAN ANGELS.
" The Future Is Now!" It's here! The future you have been waiting for has arrived . Now that it's here how does it feel? I'll tell you, it looks and feels a lot like the past except today I'm reaping some of the seeds I planted not so long ago. We all made plans for the future at least in our minds about where we would be and what we'd be doing. Are you where you wanted to be and doing what you wanted to do? The numbers say that 3% of Americans are holding 97% of the wealth & 97% of Americans are fighting over the remaining 3%. Why is that? I know what the churches and the schools are teaching us. They're teaching us that the 97% are greedy crooks. That's a lie. We can do more today and faster than at anytime in history. What's up with that? The answer is they know something 97% of Americans don't know and don't want to know because they believe they also will be greedy and crooked. We will break the myths and open up your future to all of the possibilities of a great future for YOU as it pertains to relationships, enterprise, health, money and growth on 3EO. hosted by Speaker & Certified Trainer "DaONE" with Co-Host, Producer/Songwriter/Musician NAISA with special co-host Alycia Johnson & Featuring our "MyStory" Historian, "The Encyclo-negro-pedia", C.R. GIBBS & 3EO Sports Financial Reporter Anthony Adewusi
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (4 chatters)
- PirateCastLive (3 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Metaphysical Talk (2 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Lynch (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- 3WM Radio (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (1 chatters)