SORT BY Relevancy
No other Amendment in our Constitution has created more debate and anger as the 2nd Amendment.
Some say it means "No one can prevent me from having and carrying a fire arm!"
Others yell, "You have no right to endanger me and my family by having a gun everywhere you go!"
The 2nd Amendment is the topic In the Pickle Barrel this morning. Join me in the conversation and debare on this topic beginning at 7AM-8:30 AM.
Dr. Chaps Reports on these important issues:
* 65 Christian chaplains suing the US Navy and an appeal to the US Supreme Court.
* The Obama administration is threatening to deny veterans of their Second Amendment rights.
* A High School graduate take a stand for religions freedom in their speech.
?Contemporary debates about the meaning of the Second Amendment—is it a collective right or an individual right?—would have been incomprehensible to the Founders.
Everyone at the time agreed that the federal government had no power to infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
Contemporary debates for the most part also fail to address the essential question of why the right to bear arms was enshrined in the Constitution in the first place.
The right to self-defense and to the means of defending oneself is a basic natural right that grows out of the right to life.
The Second Amendment therefore does not grant the people a new right; it merely recognizes the inalienable natural right to self-defense. Lawmakers are trying to outlaw certain types of weapons, but they may not disarm the citizenry.
This essay is adapted from the second edition of The Heritage Guide to the Constitution, to be published in the fall of 2014 by Regnery.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. —Amendment II.
Warrior Nation Deals with the war on guns and the 2nd amendment! Guns arent' the problem...mental illness is!
Conservative Primetime- President Obama promised “meaningful action” to prevent gun violence, but he didn’t explain exactly what that meant. Although a push for some kind of gun control legislation seems likely, there’s also the possibility of an anti-gun “informational campaign” as described in 1995 by then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder. Holder, now Obama’s attorney general, proposed using various levers of media and pop culture to attach a social stigma to guns, just as smoking has been stigmatized in recent decades. “One thing that I think is clear with young people and with adults as well, is that we just have to be repetitive about this,” Holder told the Women’s National Democratic Club while discussing how to curb gun violence in D.C. “It’s not enough to simply have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We need to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”Is there a 2nd Amendment showdown coming? Join The Discussion@424-222-5255
Tonight's show...the word "tyranny" is a dangerous word to use to describe President Obama or this government. According to Rasmussen's telephone survey, 65% of American adults think the purpose of the second amendment is to make sure that people protect themselves from tyranny. It's one thing to protect yourself from possible tyranny. It is treason to call this President a tyrant or this government tyrannical without proof. The NRA and far right media are teaming up. Whoooeeee! You must listen to this one.
According to Rasmussen's telephome survey, 65% of American adults think the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to make sure that people protect themselves from tyranny of government.
If you think the founding fathers were talking about Hunting or even Self Protection when debating the 2nd Amendment, you need to listen to this broadcast. While each of those issues were discussed (briefly) and without much debate. The actual purpose of the 2nd Amendment goes much deeper. Possibily it's not "politically correct", but isn't it time you learned the truth? Let's talk about it!!
Callers and Chat Participation are Welcome
Tonight (May 1st) on Bards Logic joining us will be David Callihan, Jim Condit Jr., & Attorney Richard Fry discussing the “well regulated Militia” the First Clause of the 2nd Amendment. Panelist and author of The Hidden 4th Branch Kelly Z. Mordecai, is blown away with what these men have discovered, and will also join. Bards Logic Political Talk is The Grassroots, We the People Show.
Join us on Wednesday July 10th at 9:00 pm EST on The House of Hidalgo Show. My guest will be David Brelowski, 2nd amendment advocate. Listen in to our interview and participate by chat or call in 6196394605.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TimBinnall (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (0 chatters)