SORT BY Relevancy
No other Amendment in our Constitution has created more debate and anger as the 2nd Amendment.
Some say it means "No one can prevent me from having and carrying a fire arm!"
Others yell, "You have no right to endanger me and my family by having a gun everywhere you go!"
The 2nd Amendment is the topic In the Pickle Barrel this morning. Join me in the conversation and debare on this topic beginning at 7AM-8:30 AM.
Dr. Chaps Reports on these important issues:
* 65 Christian chaplains suing the US Navy and an appeal to the US Supreme Court.
* The Obama administration is threatening to deny veterans of their Second Amendment rights.
* A High School graduate take a stand for religions freedom in their speech.
Warrior Nation Deals with the war on guns and the 2nd amendment! Guns arent' the problem...mental illness is!
?Contemporary debates about the meaning of the Second Amendment—is it a collective right or an individual right?—would have been incomprehensible to the Founders.
Everyone at the time agreed that the federal government had no power to infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
Contemporary debates for the most part also fail to address the essential question of why the right to bear arms was enshrined in the Constitution in the first place.
The right to self-defense and to the means of defending oneself is a basic natural right that grows out of the right to life.
The Second Amendment therefore does not grant the people a new right; it merely recognizes the inalienable natural right to self-defense. Lawmakers are trying to outlaw certain types of weapons, but they may not disarm the citizenry.
This essay is adapted from the second edition of The Heritage Guide to the Constitution, to be published in the fall of 2014 by Regnery.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. —Amendment II.
Conservative Primetime- President Obama promised “meaningful action” to prevent gun violence, but he didn’t explain exactly what that meant. Although a push for some kind of gun control legislation seems likely, there’s also the possibility of an anti-gun “informational campaign” as described in 1995 by then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder. Holder, now Obama’s attorney general, proposed using various levers of media and pop culture to attach a social stigma to guns, just as smoking has been stigmatized in recent decades. “One thing that I think is clear with young people and with adults as well, is that we just have to be repetitive about this,” Holder told the Women’s National Democratic Club while discussing how to curb gun violence in D.C. “It’s not enough to simply have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We need to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”Is there a 2nd Amendment showdown coming? Join The Discussion@424-222-5255
Tonight will be a rebroadcast of our show starting the primer on the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment. Grab a pencil and paper, your going to want to take notes...
The Exceptional Conservative feels the 2nd Amendment is the most important part of our Constitution, come listen and explore with us why that might just be right... Let's look at this from our Framer's perspective and see if the liberal arguments claiming honest citizens rights to defend themselves against bad guys is less important than their rights to take away your rights...
I will be traveling at this time and will be back live on Sunday!
Tonight's show...the word "tyranny" is a dangerous word to use to describe President Obama or this government. According to Rasmussen's telephone survey, 65% of American adults think the purpose of the second amendment is to make sure that people protect themselves from tyranny. It's one thing to protect yourself from possible tyranny. It is treason to call this President a tyrant or this government tyrannical without proof. The NRA and far right media are teaming up. Whoooeeee! You must listen to this one.
According to Rasmussen's telephome survey, 65% of American adults think the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to make sure that people protect themselves from tyranny of government.
If you think the founding fathers were talking about Hunting or even Self Protection when debating the 2nd Amendment, you need to listen to this broadcast. While each of those issues were discussed (briefly) and without much debate. The actual purpose of the 2nd Amendment goes much deeper. Possibily it's not "politically correct", but isn't it time you learned the truth? Let's talk about it!!
Callers and Chat Participation are Welcome
Tonight (May 1st) on Bards Logic joining us will be David Callihan, Jim Condit Jr., & Attorney Richard Fry discussing the “well regulated Militia” the First Clause of the 2nd Amendment. Panelist and author of The Hidden 4th Branch Kelly Z. Mordecai, is blown away with what these men have discovered, and will also join. Bards Logic Political Talk is The Grassroots, We the People Show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (17 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (5 chatters)
- Who Do You Think You Are (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (3 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (2 chatters)
- ProphetCain (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- GrapeApe Untamed (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Oooh Whee (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Synapticalist (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Fantastic Voyage (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Those Guys (1 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (1 chatters)