SORT BY Relevancy
Gun Control - 2nd Amendment Update - Operation Choke Point
No other Amendment in our Constitution has created more debate and anger as the 2nd Amendment.
Some say it means "No one can prevent me from having and carrying a fire arm!"
Others yell, "You have no right to endanger me and my family by having a gun everywhere you go!"
The 2nd Amendment is the topic In the Pickle Barrel this morning. Join me in the conversation and debare on this topic beginning at 7AM-8:30 AM.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, returns from a four-city tour in Montana. From speaking in front of 1000 high school students to debating a professor about the Constitution, it was quite a run. Don't miss the details. Shane discussed the following:
1. The four-city tour to Montana was an unbelievable success. Listen in to hear some moving and inspiring stories and why you should have hope for a better America.
2. What is the problem with communism anyways?
3. How our young people used to used to propagandize the Second Amendment and the problem of violence?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Conservative Primetime- President Obama promised “meaningful action” to prevent gun violence, but he didn’t explain exactly what that meant. Although a push for some kind of gun control legislation seems likely, there’s also the possibility of an anti-gun “informational campaign” as described in 1995 by then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder. Holder, now Obama’s attorney general, proposed using various levers of media and pop culture to attach a social stigma to guns, just as smoking has been stigmatized in recent decades. “One thing that I think is clear with young people and with adults as well, is that we just have to be repetitive about this,” Holder told the Women’s National Democratic Club while discussing how to curb gun violence in D.C. “It’s not enough to simply have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We need to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”Is there a 2nd Amendment showdown coming? Join The Discussion@424-222-5255
Tonight's show...the word "tyranny" is a dangerous word to use to describe President Obama or this government. According to Rasmussen's telephone survey, 65% of American adults think the purpose of the second amendment is to make sure that people protect themselves from tyranny. It's one thing to protect yourself from possible tyranny. It is treason to call this President a tyrant or this government tyrannical without proof. The NRA and far right media are teaming up. Whoooeeee! You must listen to this one.
Warrior Nation Deals with the war on guns and the 2nd amendment! Guns arent' the problem...mental illness is!
Dr. Chaps Reports on these important issues:
* 65 Christian chaplains suing the US Navy and an appeal to the US Supreme Court.
* The Obama administration is threatening to deny veterans of their Second Amendment rights.
* A High School graduate take a stand for religions freedom in their speech.
Tonight will be a rebroadcast of our show starting the primer on the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment. Grab a pencil and paper, your going to want to take notes...
The Exceptional Conservative feels the 2nd Amendment is the most important part of our Constitution, come listen and explore with us why that might just be right... Let's look at this from our Framer's perspective and see if the liberal arguments claiming honest citizens rights to defend themselves against bad guys is less important than their rights to take away your rights...
I will be traveling at this time and will be back live on Sunday!
If you think the founding fathers were talking about Hunting or even Self Protection when debating the 2nd Amendment, you need to listen to this broadcast. While each of those issues were discussed (briefly) and without much debate. The actual purpose of the 2nd Amendment goes much deeper. Possibily it's not "politically correct", but isn't it time you learned the truth? Let's talk about it!!
Callers and Chat Participation are Welcome
Tonight (May 1st) on Bards Logic joining us will be David Callihan, Jim Condit Jr., & Attorney Richard Fry discussing the “well regulated Militia” the First Clause of the 2nd Amendment. Panelist and author of The Hidden 4th Branch Kelly Z. Mordecai, is blown away with what these men have discovered, and will also join. Bards Logic Political Talk is The Grassroots, We the People Show.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Habs360 (4 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (3 chatters)
- Inquiring Sage (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Callywood (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)