SORT BY Relevancy
Gloria J. Browne-Marshall, Associate Professor of Constitutional Law at John Jay College and a member of the Gender Studies faculty.
Professor Marshall was a Civil Rights attorney for the Southern Poverty Law Center, Community Legal Services of Philadelphia, and NAACP LDF. She speaks nationally and internationally about the U.S. Constitution as well as racial justice.
The Federal government established Constitution Day as September 17. On this day, the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. Across the nation, programs are held to inform communities about this document and the rights created by it.
Given the events in Ferguson, and the depth of contribution made by African-Americans using protest, this year's theme is "The Art of Protest"
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (19 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (1 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (1 chatters)