SORT BY Relevancy
In my opinion...THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTIONS OF OUR LIFETIME! So it is very important that we get this right! Local elections, state election and national elections! It is not just important to win the U.S. Senate...we MUST win local and stae elections also. Time to get this country BACK on track! And also we will be getting a "Health Update" with the GREAT Sue from New Mexico ( @freedomlight_ ). So join @gskirocks and @airwavesamerica tonight at 9pm Eastern!
Republicans take back control of the Senate.
President Obama claims its because people stayed home. Harry Reid says the message is that the people want us to work together.
The spin is on full force and the speculation is for the Administration to act like sore losers.
Was the election a complete repudiation of Obama's policies? Are we now taking back our Republic? What will the future hold for Obamacare and Amnesty?
Joining us to discuss is Save Jersey founder Matt Rooney political strategist Rick Shaftan.
Thank you to our advertiser Montville Executive Suites.
On the eve of perhaps one of the most important Midterm elections since 1945, The GreenHouse FX Radio Show opens discussion on the importance (or non-importance) to vote on November 4th.
There are many opinions fuel by a lot of emotions... a way to poll the president’s first two years; an opportunity to tip the scales of balance to Congress; or, a chance to change "the norm" in Washington and bring in "some fresh blood." Whatever your take, the final vote will have a huge impact on the legislation that passes through Congress over the next 24 months, and no matter which way you lean, voicing your opinion is key or is it?
Your host, Will Green leaves the microphone open for YOU to voice your opinion. Also, did you early vote? If so, share your experience. Listen online at www.blogtalkradio.com/thegreenhousefx or on your phone: 818-691-7412, press "1" to voice your opinion.
Take care of each other.
Join us and let us know how you feel the 2014 General Elections fared where you live. We'll talk about some (but not all) of the races as we perform a light forensic investigation looking the election results of 2014, and why they exist today. More importantly we will look at why these results matter into, and well beyond 2016.
We'll also look at the outcomes you have created as citizen as a result of these elections. If you feel uncomfortable, don't listen, don't call, and don't share your opinions/feelings in our lively chat room.
We'll also be talking about Veterans and their families in the reality of the United States of America in 2014.
We're on the air!
We'll see YOU there!
Join the revolution! Please join me for a complete recap on the midterm elections and we will discuss other important issues that we are facing today. Political and Cultural issues today threaten the way we live. What can we do? How can we make a difference? How can we take a stand to make a difference? Let's talk about it this Thursday at 8pm.
Here is a last minute decision to do a show tonight because of the importance of tomorrow's events. We'll be talking about how important the midterm election tomorrow is. As we all know, as America goes so goes the world. If Republicans have a major victory tomorrow, are conservatives like myself going to do what liberals won't and hold our elected representatives to their word? Let's talk! Join in, call in, listen in and be involved! If we're foolish then, may fortune favor the foolish!
UGP Radio #310 Elections And The Common Man
What is the election process? What do we as individuals have as moral and ethical duties in regards to our role in self-government?
What did the President mean when He said He heard the message of the 2/3rds of the American public that did not participate in the last election?
OK! Here is the correct link to get a free book from Audible Books and 30 free days with them. You get a free book to keep. You can listen to it or put it on a CD and hear it in your car...after 30 days you will be billed $14.95 a month and get 1 book credit to purchase books with. Some of these books are well over $30 for the price of (1) one credit. I switched to the Annual Platinum Plan making each book credit (24) only $9.56! There are other plans to fit most budgets. The best part is UGP Radio gets a fee for every free trial even if you decide to keep the free book and cancel the monthly subscription!
Don,t forget about the most famous bike race in the world, the Tour De Fra or Tour of France… www.itsonlyabikerace.com
Conservative news talk on today's issues that affect all Americans.
Tonight: Elections have consequences. This fact is even more evident today , as we see just how weak President Obama is on the world's stage. Even more crucial to all Americans is how his weakness is endangering everyone in America.
Please visit this site to support our men and women in uniform:
Also please google the name of Sgt. Charles Dyer and help this patriot who has been wrongly convicted.
Also demand from your elected officials that they do everything they can to help free Sgt. Andrew Tahmoressi who is in jail in Mexico. Make sure the White House especially knows how you feel.
Ebola, Terrorism, why are "lone wolf" attacks on the rise? Race riots coming to Ferguson? Elections, why is your vote important? Why are establishment republicans having trouble beating the democrats in NC, KY and KS? Tonight at 8:00pm ET Brenda and Barbara discuss these topics and more. Join the conversation by calling 1-347-237-5087
JOIN THE CONVERSATION. CALL IN LIVE (347)857-3346 Discuss tonight's Broward Republican Executive Committee elections. Who will be the new Broward GOP chair? Christine Butler? Karin Hoffman? Levi Williams? Chris Leggatt? Elvira Williams? Live reaction from elections. also, we will talk Fort Lauderdale protests-I cant breathe, Eric Garner, Ferguson, NYPD, Michael Brown, food Not Bombs, Anonymous, Fort Lauderdale homeless. Arnold Abbott, jack seiler, Governor Rick Scott, the Miami Dolphins meltdown and more
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (20 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Dino Dean (9 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (6 chatters)
- USA live (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Four Elements United (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (3 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (3 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Intellectual entertainment daily (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (0 chatters)