SORT BY Relevancy
In the wake of Barack Obama's recent and first visit to a U.S. mosque, the question must be asked: How active is the Muslim Brotherhood in America and worldwide?
US mosque Obama to visits controlled by Hamas-linked ISNA, former imam was Muslim Brotherhood member
CLARE LOPEZ - Muslim Brothers in the White House!
Terrorism - Jihadi Camps/enlistment of U.S. Citizens, Electrical Grid, CAIR, Attacks to Freedom of Speech, Increased Radical Mosques, and Open Borders and so much more!
Stand UP America -- Take Our Country Back!!!
Our Mission: To promote the Judeo/Christian perspective, political commentary, patriotism, family, U.S. Constitution, respect for life and liberty, freedom of speech, freedom OF religion, right to bear arms, and respect for life. To engage the public in discussions regarding threats to our way of life and our freedoms that were fought for by our Founding Fathers, our brave and courageous military, and by every day Patriots.
EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Randall is the senior managing partner of Randall’s Law Firm, P.C., a New York based firm that
specializes in entertainment, sports and intellectual property law. Our attorneys are well equipped to
address the needs of our clients both domestically and internationally. We offer excellent skills, an array of
experience in music and the arts, and wise legal and business affairs advice in an informal, yet highly
professional environment. In addition, we focus on personalized service, quick response time, and a
creative billing practice that always considers the objective of the client and the result that need to be
achieved. Dr. Randall has successfully orchestrated agreements for his clients with top tier entertainers
such as 50 Cent, Mary J. Blige, Jay Z, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Ashanti, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Keisha Cole, Game, Katie Perry, Miley Cyrus, Eminem, Nas and many others. In addition he has structured numerous recording and publishing deals with Jive, Sony, RCA, Interscope, Warner Brothers, Atlantic Records, Universal and Universal/Motown, Warner Chappelle, Universal Music Publishing, Zomba, Sony/ATV... just to name a few.
Dr. Randall a Grammy® nominated songwriter and former Island/Def Jam Recording Artist has fulfilled his dream of being an artist. His independently released debut Gospel album entitled, “Sinners Have Souls Too,” generated an excess of 70,000 units sold and will soon release the follow up album, “Troubled Times” on December 11th, 2012. songwriter.
in Pop Culture
In 2012, the future founder of Voilà Chocolat, Peter, was hosting his daughter's make-your-own arts & crafts themed birthday party. He noticed how everyone at the party both kids and adults alike became joyfully immersed in their creativity, similar to how he felt whenever he made chocolates as a trained chocolatier. That was the first moment when he knew he had to create Voilà Chocolat, to share that feeling and that magic with others. After extensive research and planning, Peter began to assemble a "dream team" to help him bring Voilà Chocolat to life. He recruited a diverse team, from a nationally-recognized Master Chocolatier and pastry chef to a senior chocolate scientist, to create a unique place where everyone, not only trained chocolatiers, could experience the fun and magic of crafting beautiful, delicious chocolates with friends, family and colleagues. As an artistic material, chocolate is endlessly fascinating, complex, and creative to work and play with. The Voilà Chocolat team now want everyone to come and discover for themselves the surprisingly rewarding and entertaining experience of making chocolates.Voilà Chocolat’s “dream team” consists of a diverse set of professionals who bring unique skills and passion.We are led by our Founder and Chief Cacao Nut, Peter Moustakerski, and our Master Chocolatier, Christophe Toury.Peter is a visionary entrepreneur with a lifelong passion for chocolate. After relocating from Bulgaria to China and co-founding a confectionary company there that he ran for 10 years.Christophe was born in Chartres, France and began his career at the Ritz in Paris. He has been named by Pastry Art & Design Magazine as one of the 10 Best Pastry Chefs in America. EVERY DAY 10am - 9pm 221 West 79th Street, NYC (at 79th & Broadway) 212.920.8799
The Total Tutor Neil Haley and Coach Karen Hall will interview Olympian Candy Young.
Young, a former U.S. Olympic athlete, began her duties as Delaware State University's Director of Athletics on August 13, 2012. She is the first female to hold the position at DSU.
Working closely with the university administration, Young immediately began to spell out a clear vision for Hornet athletics, including academic and support services for all student-athletes, fund raising, team and staff goals, facility improvements; and student, alumni, community and corporate support.
Young has been involved in intercollegiate athletics for more than 30 years, including six as head track and field/cross country coach, Senior Woman Administrator (SWA), Assistant Athletics Director and Associate AD at Delaware State University.
As SWA, she spearheaded several programs to help promote the advancement of women in athletics. In 2010, Young helped to create the annual “Delaware Diamond Extravaganza," which recognizes the contributions of Delawareans and those with ties to Delaware on behalf women's sports. She also served as a delegate in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference, where she represented DSU in the decision making processes. She was named chairperson of the MEAC "Women of the Year" Committee selection process in 2010.
Delaware State University's Kalyn Washburn (2010) and Jazmyne Hefflefinger (2012) were selected as the MEAC's Woman-of-the-Year during Young's tenure at DSU.
In 2011, Young was submitted as a candidate from the MEAC delegation to represent the conference at the national level, and received an appointment to the Amateurism Cabinet of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (48 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (32 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (13 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (9 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Life and Times2 (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)