SORT BY Relevancy
My husband, Carlton Riddick, and I just celebrated our 18th anniversary! Many people ask us how did we do it? What are the keys to a healthy, successful and loving marriage?
So we decided to share some of our challenges and tips that have helped us build our marriage over the years. Our marriage isn't perfect, but we are blessed to not only have maintained our marriage, but still truly love and enjoy each other.
Carlton will be my special guest! He will share some of our challenges and how we've been able to overcome. I will share some of our challenges as well.
Listen and be encouraged in your own marriages and relationships to overcome challenges and strengthen your marriage.
Watch the LIVE video broadcast of the show on Periscope at 11P EST. Follow me: @LaKishaRiddick
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Thur. Aug., 13th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Our guest will be Prof. Kaba Kamene (aka Booker T. Coleman) of Hidden Colors discussing “Educating Our Children For The 21st Century – Teaching Strategies”. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Dr Kenyatta Cavil of The THG Agency joins us to discuss the latest in HBCU Sports and other topics.
Dr Wilder J Leon, Syndicated Columnist on Xm Satellite radio joins us to tell us what he thinks about The Black Lives Matter Movement, Hillary Clinton ' email issues plus other political news and notes.
Follow us at padnation@facebook and pad4truth@twitter.
Welcome to Our Own Voices Live with your hosts: Angela Thomas & Rodney Smith
Our Topic(s) today: “Back 2 Eden a Business focusing on Relationships and dating in the 21st Century.”
Today’s special guess is Ms. Mary Anderson
If you have a question, comment or just want to listen, give us a call: (347) 826-9600
Our Own Voices Live is a radio show featuring people and stories from our community in Las Vegas, the surrounding area and some place near you. America is the greatest country on earth due to its cultural diversity and not in spite of it. Our mission is to help bridge the cultural and ethnic divide in America by working together to build the greatest bridge in history to unite us
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (128 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (46 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (30 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Relisha Rudd Radio (3 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Eric Priest (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (2 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)