SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Creando Futuro es un espacio radial para compartir con la comunidad de habla hispana donde se tratan temas de interés y ayuda a la comunidad como la salud, la economía y la inmigración. También trataremos temas de interés general como el Feng Shui y el Reiki como otras terapias alternativas.
En este episodio el Dr. Heriberto Pacheco responde a las siguientes preguntas:
1.- Qué se entiende por obesidad?
2.- Cómo se diagnostica la obesidad?
3.- Causas frecuentes de la obesidad?
4.- Cómo afecta la obesidad al organismo?
5.- Complicaciones de la obesidad.
6.- Tratamientos para la obesidad
7.- Recomendaciones finales.
Please join Raul & Mass Formatic as they tackle the issue of Education v. Indoctrination. In tonights episode they will define terms, gather a body of knowledge to include the history of the present "education system". This will be a show not to miss as it deals with the root problem of the current human condition. Please tune in for a 2 hour information packed show. Don't forget to call- in (347)989-1084 before the 2 hour live feed ends, in order to get your pass into the 3rd hour Underground Station. Welcome to the Trivium Cafe!
Talk About Jeffery Deaver's 007 novel, Carte Blanche, with Rez and Andy! LIVE.
On today's show Rez and Andy have a conversation with international best-selling author Jeffery Deaver and will welcome callers to join in at the end of the show.
American author Jeffery Deaver was given the task of bringing our favorite vintage spy, James Bond, to the modern world. Understandably, since it signalled the greatest shift in the franchise history, the launch of his book was held tight within the publishing company until its official launch in 2011.
We'll have a conversation with him about how he accomplished the re-creation of such a well-known and loved character, and we'll also ask him to share the story behind his latest May 2014 release, The Skin Collector. The Skin Collector is the latest book in the Lincoln Rhyme Series--a series that started with The Bone Collector and was made into a movie starring Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie.
Join the A-HdR crew as they battle the foes of boring radio! Will Max Holiday be able to control the nonsense? Will Rotter show up? What's a #strugglesnuggle? Will Johnny Draven join the crew in studio or via satelite? Will Superbad ever grow a respectable mustache? Only you can find out! Tune in and listen to what is described as the best orgasm for your earholes!
1st Guest: Carol Horton, Author and Yoga Teacher.
Carol Horton, Ph.D., is the author of Yoga Ph.D.: Integrating the Life of the Mind and the Wisdom of the Body, and co-editor of 21st Century Yoga: Culture, Politics, and Practice. A popular writer and speaker, Carol offers lectures, workshops, and yoga teacher trainings on yoga history, culture, ethics and service worldwide. She serves as a teacher with Yoga for Recovery, a Chicago nonprofit offering yoga to women in Cook County Jail, and as a program consultant to yoga service organizations. An ex-political science professor, Carol holds a doctorate from the University of Chicago, is the author of Race and the Making of American Liberalism, and has published numerous research reports on programs and policies affecting low-income children and families.
2nd Guest: Kari Yasi, Wellness Warrior.
Kari Yasi is a Wellness Warrior, Coach and Speaker specializing in helping women take the next step in preventative health.
After having her health unexpectedly decline, then going through a traumatic pregnancy, she’s made it her mission to teach other women how to make the healthiest choices possible for their families.
Kari’s background is in leadership, management, marketing and strategic planning. She uses all of these skills and strengths to help women create the safest environment possible without stress and anxiety. Her strategic approach allows women to have a manageable plan in place without becoming time-consuming or costly.
A Short Bio
- Soup Media Network “THE SOUP” WOW Factor Radio Show Weekly (NOW AIRING weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays 11PM-1AM EST)
- PeoplesTVNetwork – Every Friday 9PM EST Channel 3 (NOW AIRING) www.peoplestvnetwork.com http://www.paranormaltvnetwork.com/
- PTN Networks Radio – Every Thursday 10PM-11PM (NOW AIRING)
- Season II Guest Case member/ Consultant Technical Producer of SYFY Show Ghost Hunters – http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters// (NOW AIRING) ?Cast Member of UFO Hunters – History Channel (NOW AIRING) -
- SCI-FI – Link - http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=124130
- SCI-FI – Link 2 - http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=121807
- Radio-TV experience
- Sirius-XM Satellite Radio Saturday Evening Host
- SYFY – Children of the Grave Production (Booth Brothers Film
- History Channel – Appeared on special episodes 2007-2012
- History Channel – Earth’s Black Hole Series (Currently Airing)
- Education in both Electrical Engineering (BS) (MS)
- Great digital editing skills
- Producer and Consultant for PILOT SHOWS for SYFY & History Channel
- Producer and Consultant for Conspiracy Investigator for PILOT TV Show
with Jesse Ventura
WDBJ TELEVISION, INC. Issued a Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture proposing a $325,000 penalty against WDBJ Television, Inc. for its willful violation of federal indecency restrictions.
What is your joy. Stepping out of the box. Taking Risks. Motivation vs. Inspiration. Being in the “now”. Cultivating a self awareness of what truly makes us happy. Smart reflections on life. What is a Lightworker. 3 Left feet. Dance as a key to unlocking rich inner world inside of us. Dance and relationships. Personal story: How Dance strengthens relationships and bonds. Dance and Falling in love again. Dancing with eyes closed as a technique for learning steps and improved leading skills.
The post DYWD 007: Finding your Joy appeared first on Sophia in Sapphire.
Talk About hosts Rez and Andy welcome #1 International Thriller author Jeffery Deaver to the show to talk about his distinguished writing career. Mr. Deaver is only the second American author ever to be commissioned to write a 007 novel, Carte Blanche in 2011. He weighs in on which actor he thinks most exemplifies the real James Bond.
Mr. Deaver has long been admired for his Lincoln Rhyme series, the first of which, The Bone Collector, was made into a blockbuster Hollywood movie starring Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie. He has a new book in that series, The Skin Collector, coming out next month--May 2014. Mr. Deaver gives us a peek into the book and also shares his writing process and advice for others who may want to venture into fiction.
Get a FREE audio book!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- MarlyBird (10 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (3 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (3 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)