SORT BY Relevancy
This Series covers five important Revealed papers on Religion and Spirituality. - PAPER 99 THE SOCIAL PROBLEMS OF RELIGION Introduction 1."Religion and Social Reconstruction" 2. "Weakness of Institutional Religion" 3."Religion and the Religionist" Show # 243 Live 30 minute inspiring show and open Chat room. We are led in Spirit here in Jesus with us, to progressively become more aware and receptive in soul and in mind of G
This Series covers five important Revealed papers on Religion and Spirituality. - PAPER 99 THE SOCIAL PROBLEMS OF RELIGION 3."Religion and the Religionist" continues 4. "Transition Difficulties" 5. "Social Aspects of Religion" Show # 244 Live 30 minute inspiring show and open Chat room. We are led in Spirit here in Jesus with us, to progressively become more aware and receptive in soul and in mind of God's pure spirit Essence
This Series covers five important Revealed papers on Religion and Spirituality. - PAPER 99 THE SOCIAL PROBLEMS OF RELIGION 5. "Social Aspects of Religion" continued 6. "Institutional Religion" 7. " Religion's Contribution" Show # 245 Live 30 minute inspiring show and open Chat room. We are led in Spirit here in Jesus with us, to progressively become more aware and receptive in soul and in mind of God's pure sp
This is episode of Getting Socia with Miriam Slozberg, we are going to talk about the Social Media No-Nos which are the risks that can come out of not using common sense while using social media platforms- and these risks can ruin your reputation in more ways than you can imagine. Be sure to tune in and find out what they are.
This is the pilot episode of my new show Getting Social, and this episode will only be and introduction, about a bit of a background about myself and how I got into the field of social media, SEO, and marketing. I am excited to get the show started and lots of great shows will be on the horizon.
Dr. Osman, an authority of children with learning disabilities, is a psychologist on the staff of the White Plains Hospital Center, Department of Behavioral Health. She is the author of several books including Learning Disabilities and ADHD: A Family Guide to Living and Learning Together and No One To Play With, Social Problems of LD and ADD Children. She is also the co-editor of Ritalin: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
in Self Help
In every person, even in such as appear most reckless, there is an inherent desire to attain balance. -- Jacob Wasserman (1873-1934) “Recent studies have revealed that an average student enrolled in a social and emotional learning program ranks at least ten percentile points higher on achievement tests than students who do not participate in such programs. ” — T. Shriver and R. Weissberg, New York Times, August 16, 2005 "errare humanum est": "to err is human" ~ Augustine of Hippo, Sermones
in Real Estate
Fast Talk with Vickey Wachtel & Courtney Barker with guest Jon Sahn
Jon Sahn, CAP® founded Ascendant Planned Giving, Inc. Jon moved to Boca Raton from New York in 1998 with his wife Kathy and daughters Samantha and Erin. He began a successful career in the financial industry in 1996 helping individuals and business owners protect their wealth. His journey over the past years has fueled his passion to activate an initiative focusing on the long term support and success of our communities and charitable organizations. He identifies social problems and uses entrepreneurial principles to organize, create and manage a venture to achieve a desired social change. Jon realizes that there are many other individuals, families, businesses and non-profit organizations that have the same passion, but need aid in executing the mission. By educating his clients in multigenerational philanthropy and listening to the wants of the family as a whole, we will customize and implement strategic plans to strengthen the family unit, solve problems and positively impact humanity.
How many of your 'problems' are truly problems? Or do you create them so you'll have something to do?
This was a theme I noticed emerging when I was running Creativity Lab in Europe over the last few weeks.
Amazing people creating crazy stuff to keep themselves busy because they have not recognized their capacities to create possibilities instead! So what else is possible? Let's explore!
Join Journee and Ms. Metafly this and every Tuesday Nite at 9pm! We are back and in full effect. GET PAID TO TRAVEL! Tonight let us show you how!
Social Butterflies Entertainment welcomes you!!! Get in where you fit in!!! Join us! 347-857-2953.
AK & Deb welcome special guest, Andrew Rose this week!
Andrew makes the phone ring for a CPA firm nationally respected for its expertise in dental accounting. An innovative marketing and business development authority, Andrew is frequently asked to speak to groups on a wide variety of topics ranging from Ghost Hunting 101 to the Algorithmic Impact of Reviews on Organic Search. Andrew is deeply involved in the non-profit community, sitting on or advising many non-profit boards. Andrew has had excellent results in founding and chairing various peer support and networking/referral based groups. He founded the Marketing Director’s Support Group in 2003, a well respected, educational forum for marketing executives nationally. He also helped found GIVE, the only non-discriminatory leadership program for rising professionals in the greater Baltimore region. Andrew chairs the marketing committee for the Maryland Chamber of Commerce and serves on the advisory council for the CEO.
Complain like a boss. So you think you know how to complain when a product or service doesn’t meet your satisfaction? This entertaining discussion will show you how to discern what is the best channel to use as well as how to phrase your complaint in such a way that you get resolution in a manner that placates your issue. Used correctly, social media can provide an expeditious solution, used incorrectly, it is just a virtually bathroom stall where your dirty words are scrawled in demeaning blue ink.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (160 chatters)
- Omega News (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Yada (38 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Omega Man (22 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (13 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (13 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (13 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)