SORT BY Relevancy
When news breaks that you and your partner are pregnant for the first time, what changes are you experincing when it comes to your relationship? How has communication changed with you and your partner during pregnancy? What do you do to keep your relationship strong. Join me as I share some findings about this topic and we discuss your experiences with maintaining your relationship during this time.
In the first show and second segment, I discussed the positive and negative strategies couples use to maintain a relationship and stay close during pregnancy. An example of positive behaviors to keep the relationship close is being open in a relationship. An example of negative behaviors explained in the second show is using avoidance or deception (which is not always bad) as a way to make sure the relationship is as normal as possible during pregnancy. In this third segment, I will have a female guest (who just gave birth) explain her experiences with the positive and negative ways she and her husband maintained their relationship during pregnancy and offering tips for future pregnant partners. Please join me and call in to share your feedback.
In the first show, we discussed what the positive strategies pregnant couples used to maintain a relationship that makes them satisfied and committed. In this second show, we’ll focus on the dark side/negative behaviors couples use in trying to maintain the relationship during pregnancy. As I notice in some couples, partners may use these behaviors as ways to manipulate and control the other person to keep the relationship close. Join me as I share some of my observations with friends and participate in this discussion as we focus on the dark side of maintaining the relationship during pregnancy.
Today I invited the Hypothyroid Mom, Dana Trentini, to talk about the crucial connection between pregnancy and thyroid health. Join us as we discuss what every pregnant woman needs to know about hypothyroidism.
In this episode, you will learn:
How does the thyroid impact us in terms of getting and staying pregnant?
What are the tests pregnant women should be insisting on getting from their doctors?
What are "healthy" and recommended thyroid ranges we should see in pregnant women?
Why are so many women experiencing postpartum thyroiditis and what can we do about it?
Top tips from the Hypothyroid Mom to our pregnant and to-be pregnant listeners
Dana Trentini reveals mind-blowing secrets that will redefine health for the millions of mothers worldwide suffering from hypothyroidism (and the millions more who don’t even know they have it yet). Her blog, Hypothyroid Mom, is all about rocking the world and encouraging hypothyroid moms everywhere to stand up and take charge of their health. You can subscribe for her free Hypothyroid Mom e-Newsletter, join her on the Hypothyroid Mom Facebook page and on Twitter @HypothyroidMom, and fasten your seat belts for an eye-opening ride!
Join Sara Bingham, WeeHands Founder and author of The Baby Signing Book, each week as she shares parenting tips, language development strategies, and the joys of connecting with your baby, toddler and/or preschool child.
Since 2001, WeeHands has been an industry-leading children's sign language and language development program delivered through interactive, fun classes, as well as a line of tailored products. In 2014, WeeHands became part of Morneau Shepell’s Children's Support Solutions, an organization that provides health-centered and educational services to children with differences to help them reach their potential.
This week, Sara will chat with Raeanne Brazee, founder of Boston Baby Beginnings, who is also Registered Nurse, licensed ultrasonographer and certified Prepared Childbirth Educator with over 10 years experience in obstetrics. On this show we'll chat about new parents, pregnancy and working moms.
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh debated her co-host Greg Perkins on abortion and rights in pregnancy in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: When do rights begin?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
Pregnancy brings out the worrywart in all of us. And for good reason: You're growing a little life inside of you.
It's natural to be concerned bout what you eat, drink, think, and do. It's also perfectly normal to worry about whether your baby is healthy, how your life and relationship will change, and whether you're truly ready to be a parent. But if your anxiety is becoming all-consuming and interferes with your day-to-day functioning, it's time to find a better way to deal with it.
Join us as we discuss tip for taming your stress and anxiety.
SHOW SPONSORS: Essenze.kitsylane.com Black Heritage Gifts
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Dr. Richard Chudacoff, nationally recognized, board certified OB/GYN shares information about prenatal nutrition. Dishing on Dinner features Lisa Carey of MoneySavingParent.com. Keith Laughlin, president of Rails-to-Trails Conservancy (RTC), shares their mission of converting unused rail corridors into public trails. Alisa Donner, Co-Founder of Pregnancy Awareness Month (PAM) shares how PAM empowers, inspires and builds a community for expectant women and families. Author of From Dude to Dad, Chris Pegula, shares tips for getting prepared for the arrival of your little one.
Hormones: What changes are normal during pregnancy? Ways to cope with hormonal changes while pregnant and postpartum. What are “delivery doldrums” and the 72 hour hormonal shift? How does breastfeeding affect hormones? What about males’ hormonal changes? Reproductive Endocrinologist Dr. Robert Greene is this week’s guest.
Tonight we are talking about
Pregnancy in Spirituality
How much do you trust your body? How well do you know your body? When trying to conceive or when you are pregnant we have a choice. We can hand over all the care and decisions to the medical system and your healthcare practitioner Or you can be involved in each decision. This is practice for the rest of the Journey of Motherhood to use your intuition and wisdom.
In this episode Dr. Glenna interviews Coralie Murphy, RMT, from Sydney, Nova Scotia, founder of Journey Alive a program that has changed the health and perception of health of thousands. She has researched extensively on health and shares her knowledge generously with others. Dr. Glenna and Coralie will be sharing ways to trust your body during this time of change. This dynamic duo you can attain the support that will guide you through a healthy pregnancy and labour right through to the precious months after the birth.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (102 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (66 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (57 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- The Advise Show (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (4 chatters)
- prf88 (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Achotis Together In Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Perry Steele (2 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)