SORT BY Relevancy
CareGiverStory.com is proud to have as our special guest for todays show the Mike Belsito founder of eFuneral.
eFuneral has been featured in a wide variety of publications and media outlets. Find out what others have had to say about how eFuneral helps funeral planners compare their local funeral homes and make funeral arrangements.
eFuneral's offices are located on the 21st floor of a downtown Cleveland office building. Running late, I stepped into the elevator and noted with consternation that the elevator buttons only went up to 20. I rode up to that floor, looked briefly around, texted the company's CEO Mike Belsito, and rode back down.
"I'm looking for a place called eFuneral," I said to the security guard I found in the lobby.
"They're putting that 'e' on everything now, aren't they?" he said. "They used to actually bury the bodies."
He thinks this joke is so funny that when Mike Belsito, the CEO of eFuneral comes down to get me, he repeats it to him. Judging from his polite, restrained reaction, Belsito has heard more than a few jokes about his business. Reinventing the way people shop for funeral homes "is not the sexiest thing," he admitted.
We headed back up the elevator to the 20th floor and into a set of offices that are half Being John Malkovitch, half Hudsucker Proxy. There are windows looking out on all sides at Cleveland and the lake that made it. Each one is a perfect half moon. It was here that Belsito spun out the story of their founding.
in Video Games
Alright then, at the time I was writing this, I was getting ready to hit my bed with my lovely face. SO, I must rewrite this damn thing all over again.
First and foremost, We will be holding a eFuneral then a celebration party for the late PTH, Its open mic night but dont get me wrong, a two hour show always got something fun for you. Like last week; We had a rare chance to talk to Pfiffer and many more guests that were crazy good. Oh yeah, Pfiffer was awesome calling in and pretty chill. Coming from me, that blows everyone minds out. ugh, I'm tired i need to get to bed ASAP. ----- 1-War news 2-Political news- Congress and stuff 3-PTH is dead...again; Are we now safe? Whose next on the hitlist? 4- Why do you still play erep? 5-Contests: is it worth entering Writing ones, military, Politics or whatever it may be for little free stuff???? 6- 9- 10- 12- 12 awesome things on tonight's checklist, I hope you will be listening folks, its going to be great, as always. This list will be updated later in the day. If you got something to add on, comment below or message me/Areila Its better then hot chicks, its a damn puppy :D -SIlverbead
Join Host Live Chats
- Monster X Radio1 (20 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (2 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- The KBK Internet Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)