Join host Monica Richardson- and Matthew Leichter who has created a ground breaking out patient Harm Reduction , Clinic in Tennesse.
The Replacement for AA
The Goodman Approach attacks addiction and habitual behaviors, obesity and eating disorders, chronic disease, mental health, physical and sexual abuse, domestic violence, and recovery from occultism with 5 recommendations. In order to maximize your chances of recovery, we recommend:
1. Having access to therapy for habitual behaviors, mental illness, abuse, and family issues
2. Having access to to a safe and reliable network of friends who protect and discourage you from violent and abusive relationships as well as encourage self-improvement
3. Having access to vocational rehabilitation
4. Having access to psychiatric medication
5. Having access to general medical treatment
The goal is to set up centers all over the US to provide clubhouses for social support networks and engagements, professional group therapy settings, vocational rehab, and guidance to medication and medical access.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register