Ready to Unload: With Cal & Sanpete - NY Sports Talk Podcast
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes HERE
Also available ON STITCHER HERE
RTU: #178 - Recorded on 6.5.14
BIG UNLOAD: The battle for Lord Stanley's Cup features a NY team... so we have to. And we will.
- A lot of conversation about what to call the new segement...we settled on RTU: Off-Roading, Off-Putting and Burying the Lead.
- The Mets make you feel good for about 10 minutes. It does not make up for the other 6 months, 23 hours and 50 minutes of misery.
- We talked a lot about colognes we wore when we were kids...
- NEW SEGMENT ALERT: RTU OFF TOPIC - We're going to try to do this every episode, taking what we really enjoyed from last episode. A conversation about something sports related that's not related to current sports events. Last week we got into legalizing some performance enhancing drugs for sports and the NFL lawsuit regarding drug abuse as condoned by the league. This week we talked about how NY over-celebrates it's players.
- PJ is appalled at your Bat Mitzvah. Okay, he's not appalled, he's actually just enjoying the 7 carving stations.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.