Call in to speak with the host
Ready to Unload: with Cal & Sanpete
NY Sports Talk Podcast
RTU: #176 - Recorded on 5.15.14
-Big Unload: Mets and Yankess and the Subway Series. What the hell is wrong with the Mets? How long's your program. Honestly, Cal feels the old ballpark bugaboo is back.
- Yankees... uhm, they're really old and are battling injuries. This is a surprise?
- From now on on RTU, if you want to pretend to be someone asking Sandy Alderson a question, you must do so as Danny Zucko. We also discoverd Sandy VedderSon, GM of the Mets and grunge rock icon.
- Rangers in the ECF... Sanpete makes a King Size apology, sorta.
- NBA Playoffs. We hadn't a tirade in a good long while. Sanpete changed that. He finds the inconsistency in officiating coupled with the preferential star treatment makes close games unwatchable.
- PJ had the greatest ever "ask me about..." from a stranger yesterday. We discussed what we secretly hope some stranger asks us if we're familar with.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.