Call in to speak with the host
Matt Falkow, Matt Pepe and a couple other guests from Roster Doc bring you fantasy football analysis and break down each NFL Week 4 game. We'll suggest who to pickup, who to start and who to sit. We'll go over what to expect now that the NFLRA referees lockout is over and Ed Hochuli & Company are back on the field starting with tonights game.
Some specific topics for todays show will include;
- Is it time to send Titans RB Chris Johnson to the waiver wire?
- Where do the New York Jets go without Darrelle Revis? Can Joe McKnight really play corner? Jets expert Chris Clarke will join us to break it down.
- Will Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid finally listen to his critics and feed LeSean McCoy the ball more?
- Can the 3-0 Arizona Cardinals, and the 2-1 Minnesota Vikings sustain success and be playoff contenders?
- Whats up with New England? Despite their best efforts, Wes Welker will get a full compliment of snaps this week....but Julian Edelman should be rostered immediately.
- What to do about the Buffalo Bills backs. We'll talk CJ Spiller, Fred Jackson AND Tashard Choice.
- Beanie Wells injury makes Ryan Williams a guy you want on your team...now!
- Week 4 waiver pickups including Ramses Barden, TY Hilton and Lamar Miller.
Have a question about your fantasy team? Ask it in the chat room or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll read and answer it on the air.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.