Popular in Romance
Finding the right relationship for you with your Soul Mate, doesn’t need to be difficult. It can be really painful to see how time passes, and you continue single, or going from one relationship to another without finding the right match for yourself. Maybe your relationships don’t last, or you are attracting unavailable partners, and you don’t know why all of this is happening.
Judith Costa, certified Life & Love Coach and with a Masters degree in Psychology and Psychotherapy, based on her 15 years of research and experience on Soul Mates, she helps people to understand what a real Soul Mate connection is, how to improve Self-Love, and how to manifest the kind of relationship all of us want and deserve.
Judith has helped men and women find their Soul Mates, and she believes that every one of us can find that kind of Love – unconditional Love. She found her Soul Mate, and she is passionate about helping others search for theirs.
Judith Costa is a certified Unconditional Love Coach, Seminar Leader and Speaker, with a Master’s Degree in Psychology and Psychotherapy and a MBA. She works with groups and individuals to help them overcome their inner blocks to Love and to find true Love. She uses different techniques such as Coaching, the Akashic Records, Past Life Regression Therapy, Astrology and Dream Interpretation. She has been researching about Soul Mates for more than 14 years, and her work involves teachings about what is a real Soul Mate connection, how to improve Self-Love, and how to manifest the kind of relationship all of us want. Judith offers one day programs and retreats around the world. These programs include: “How to Find Your Soul Mate” and ”Fall In Love… With Yourself”.
Black women divorce at a rate nearly double of either white or Hispanic women. Between 1970 and 2000 the percent of African Americans who have ever married declined from 64% to 55% among men and from 72% to 58% among women (2003 census). Queens Stand Up Support Network Radio is bringing awareness to this equation in faith we are bringing about the solution. Join us as we connect with Laura Richardson Life Coach, Family Attorney, and Mediator. Laura is going to answer questions such as: Why African American women have the highest divorce rate for first marriages, what are some effective pre-wedding steps a women can take to ensure her marriage lasts, and how do you know when you are marriage ready? So tune in to (929) 477-2476 or log on to blogtalkradio.com/QueensStandUp and press 1 to ask a question.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (41 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (33 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Hahn America (7 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- Prosperity Wrestling Radio (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- The Communicators (2 chatters)
- The HillToP Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Real Talk with EH and JG (2 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CTW Radio and Media (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit