The single coolest way for your children to embrace music, find themselves, and come home and sing some of their parents favorite songs...no more "itsy bitsy spider."
"Through our performance-based approach to music lessons, School of Rock students are more inspired to learn, more motivated to excel and more confident as a result. We teach guitar, bass guitar, keyboards, drums and vocals in an interactive environment."
I had the pleasure of speaking to the Supreme Commander of the Naperville, Illinois School of Rock Joanna Vassilatos and loved every second of it. I wanted to stage dive by the end of it and I even showed her a thing or two about my air guitar skills. Needless to write, she was impressed.
Do yourself a favor and find the nearest School of Rock and sign your kids up for a wonderful program. There are so many to choose from. Is there anything cooler than watching your kid rip a solo on stage?
Check out the Naperville, Illinois School of Rock at http://naperville.schoolofrock.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (53 chatters)
- churchfolk (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (14 chatters)
- Birkan Tore (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (2 chatters)
- Jay Earley (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Heart and Soul of Relationships (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- Workforce Central (1 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (1 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)