How do we really grow spiritually? Is visiting the "be kind to God hour" every Sunday work? Join Senior Instructor David Fournier for this proactive and hard hitting look at the work it takes to grow.
Below is the session outline for you to follow along with. This lesson will include valuable and thought-provoking ideas on connecting and staying connected to God through practices that are Scriptural and proven.
Here are the outline points:
1) Understand that there are two natures, two forces at work in your life at all times
1) List your positive and reactive qualities and attributes
More focus + Less Time= Better Results!
1) Believe in yourself-because no matter how much others believe, it starts with you
1) Begin each journey with prayer
1) Remember the victories and the small kisses
1) The journey of your life is most effected your consciousness about the journey than the journey itself
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.