Popular in Relationships
A Practice Wife is defined as; a woman who a man dates right before he settles down with someone else, and Misha London has had three exes, who within months of breaking up with her, got married. Misha, the only daughter of religious parents, cleaned up Carson Rivers for two years, improving him from head to toe, forgiving his bad sides and focusing on his good sides. And just like two of her former boyfriends, Carson is getting married. But instead of getting married within a year or even a month of breaking up, Carson is getting married the very next day, and Misha finds out on Facebook. At 44 years old, Misha is devastated. She yearns to be married with children, and has even gone through the process of freezing her eggs. Will she no longer be the bridesmaid, not wife material, destined to be what her best friend calls, happily single? Maybe that wouldn't be so bad after all. But then, in walks handsome, single father, Dr. Devonta Hill.
True love doesn't mean being inseparable. It means being separated and nothing changes. - Dr. Wayne Dyer
Long distance relationships will work if two people involved are strong in faith, love, and respect for each other. I know this can be difficult but distance means so little when someone means so much. Try to remember distance doesn't ruin a relationship. Doubts do. I believe in the unmeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance. This relationship dynamic takes a special attitude understanding that distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It is for the one willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those who know a good thing when they see it even if they don't see it nearly enough. As words of encouragement missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
We are excited to discuss this very topic! I will be joined by queenly women with first-hand experience and a wealth of information. I am certain you will receive empowerment and great tips on how to keep your relationships and marriages in a beautiful place even if distance is a factor. Join us and call in live with any comments or questions.
Join Host Live Chats
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (6 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- MarlyBird (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Dan Clements (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (1 chatters)
- MindShifters Radio dr michael ryce (1 chatters)
- The Jeff Fox Show (1 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)
- Along Came A Writer (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit