Often new couples start out with stars in their eyes. They overlook the small irritations that can lead to trouble in the future. They put off minor confrontations, thereby opening the way for much larger ones later. Even couples in long term relationships avoid stirring things up in order to keep the peace. If they are unfulfilled, they still keep their needs to themselves. By doing this, they deny themselves a rich and rewarding relationship in life. This talk s
Join Rosalia and Alex on Sunday nights to learn about ways you can increase the peace in your own relationships and organizations through state of the art skills of awareness, communicaiton and collaboration. You, your friends and family, your coworkers and your society will eventually thank you for listening, learning and contributing! We desperately need these social and emotional skills to find the missing peace!
Sylvia Flanagan, MFT discusses the 5 Languages of Love delineated by Dr. Gary Chapman in his book, "The 5 Love Languages". A great way to make sure you understand what your partner needs to feel cared about and loved. Tune in and listen and feel free to call in with any questions or chat in a question even if it's off topic!
Corny, stupid, funny or downright disrespectful, pick up lines are used with varying success. Not everyone wants to hear "you must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day". Meant to get attention, pick up lines, like any other verbal communication, has an intention behind it. we can't control the context or the intention but we can completely control how it is received and our reaction to it. In the name of love, Self love, stop and let's think about
We will discuss how to Cultivate and Contain Dynamic Energy for Relationships and Projects.
Loving Yoursel Radio is excited to be interviewing Julie Orlov. Here's some information about Julie: While her life’s work has taken many paths, she is passionate about empowering others to create relationships that work. Julie continues to expand the ways in which she contributes to the community. She has written and published a variety of articles and has appeared on radio and television. Her books, programs and services provide an opportunity for people to grow and th
Dr. Brandy Engler is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in addiction and sexuality. She is the author of Why Women Lose Their Sexual Desire and The Men on My Couch (to be released in 2012 by Berkely Books). Dr. Engler is in private practice in the Los Feliz neighborhoood of Los Angeles. brandyengler.vpweb.com
Tonight, we'll be taking your calls LIVE and talking about dating and relationship issues. Does your partner seem disconnected? Do you want to know ways to improve communication with your partner or spouse? Tune in and join us for an enlightening discussion. Hosted by Paul Goetz.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (25 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (19 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (16 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (2 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)