Here are 5 quick tips to help keep your child's space organized:
1. Size matters: Make sure your child is the master of his/her domain and is able to reach the areas that will help him/her keep their room clean. Place a secure foot stool in the space so he/she can use it to hang up clothes, return books to shelves, etc. Just make sure your child is old enough to use the foot stool unsupervised.
2. Dual Duty Furniture: Purchase items that can function as storage like ottomons, cubes, etc.
3. In & out Rule: Sit down with your child and negotiate a rule where if they acquire a new toy they also donate an old one.
4. Quick & Easy: Use command hooks that can hold up to 5 lbs to make hanging up clothes, coats, hats, back packs quick and easy for your child. Position the hooks within their reach and move them as your child grows.
5. Lead by Example: Keep your own room clean as well as other areas of the home.
For more tips on decorating children's spaces, listen to my show with Victoria Pericon. Enjoy your space, Rena
Congratulations to Big Blend Radio, celebrating 8 years with BlogTalkRadio.
This week we'll review the year in politics with Dinesh D'Souza, Brigitte Gabriel, and Judge Andrew Napolitano.
Shannon Okey on the Yarn Thing Podcast with Marly Bird
Holiday Tips For Each Type and What To Do With Santa?
Join Partners and Health and Biz talk show host and her special Cailah Brock, co-founder and CEO of The Rock Solid Fitness LLC, Performance Training and Wellness Consulting. She is an Author, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and Health Coach.
January Jones visits with Sporty King & Holiday Humor! What Do Women Want For Christmas? Hint: What Kind of Man? Sporty King, humorist, author, speaker and Veteran's Advocate shares this his holiday with humor with hope!
Joy Keys chats with Author Bridgett M. Davis about her new book Into The Go-Slow.
This week President Barack Obama and the first lady sat down with People magazine to discuss race relations in America. Best-selling author and director of outreach with Freedomworks, Deneen Borelli joins me with her reaction.
Laura Theodore the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Best- Selling author and holistic coach, Victoria Moran to chat about tips and recipes for hosting a healthy holiday meal.
Michael Logan has been TV Guide's daytime television reporter for 25 years this fall, and he came to Brandon's Buzz to reminisce about his quarter-century tenure at the magazine and to dish about some of his memorable interviews.
Host Barry Moltz gets small businesses unstuck. He has founded and run small businesses with a great deal of success and failure for more than 15 years. This is a business radio show where he shares all the craziness of small business. It’s that craziness that actually makes it exciting, interesting and totally unpredictable.
Official Internet radio show of forthcoming epic paranormal investigation book by Eric Olsen and "Haunted Housewife" Theresa Argie.
It's good to talk.