Call in to speak with the host
Rev. Harris Dr. Kennedy Will Interview Tanisha Montgomery who lives in Atlanta, Georgia but she is from Fresno, Ca. Tanisha was very active in the Fresno Black community and spoke out against Police Brutality and others issues. We miss her voice. Why are progressive black men and women, Civil Rights Leaders and Professors leaving Fresno, Ca. The 93706 has the Highest Concentrated Poverty? WHY? WHY? WHY?
Question we will ask Tanisha Montgomery?
1. What made you leave Fresno, Ca to move to Atlanta Georgia?
2. What is the different between the Black
3. You just came back to Fresno to visit your family did any change since you left?
4. You live in Atlanta Georgia would you tell young black youth to leave Fresno and move to a city where there is more black culture?
5. Are the Black Pastors involve in the community Issues in Atlanta Georgia?
6. From your experience have Black Pastors sold out to the government not to address bad policy in Atlanta Georgia?
7. Do the Atlanta Police Department shoot black men down like animals like in the state California?
8. Do the Black Pastors get out in the community and walk the streets and speak to our black men and women Atlanta Georgia ?
9. Tanisha since you and Dr. Kennedy live in Atlanta Georgia how can the both of you help fresno black community or is it to late Fresno?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
old-style code for hosted blogs
300 x 295
400 x 370
640 x 550
It's good to talk.