Call in to speak with the host
RBG Defined: The Music, The Movement, The Communiversity
RBG Communiversity is a Web 2.0 New Afrikan Liberation Education and Nationhood Program dedicated to Implementing the Teachings of Our Elders and Ancestors.
In this 5 Part Learning Series, Co-Hosted by RBG Street Scholar and Bro Cadence, we will embark upon a serious and in depth discussion of the Red, Black and Green from a historo-cultural, socio-political, psycho-educational, moro-spiritual and economic perspective through the lens of RBG Communiversity.
Pivotal topics will include:
1) A Brief History of Black Nationalism and Pan-Afrikanism
2) RBG Communiversity’s Overall Goals
3) RBG BLAKADEMICS: Curricular Domains, Fields and Aim
4) From RBG Communiversity to Frolinan Means Paradigm to Praxis
5) FROLINAN’s Ten Point Platform-WHAT WE WANT
6) Twenty-four Commandments of a Black Revolutionary
7) RBG Tools of Analysis
We look forward to your joining the discussion in the chat room and call-in.
It's good to talk.