Brian answers the following questions during today's Q&A session:
1. What does it mean to take the name of God in vain?
2. When people die today, do they go straight to heaven or hell or to a “holding place?
3. During the eternal state, will we be able to travel back and forth from earth to heaven?
4. Will husbands and wives who were taken during the rapture and given glorified bodies recognize each other as husbands and wives while in heaven, during the millennial reign and the eternal state?
5. I just listened to the show for the first time and it was said that husband and wives will have a different relationship during eternity. So does that mean there will be a limit of the family? Does this mean there will be no more babies born during eternity?
6. What characteristics will we possess when in glorified bodies?
7. Will heaven be our eternal home?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.