In this weeks Addiction / Recovery eBulletin, powered by Writers In Treatment (Publisher & Editor Leonard Lee Buschel), your very own host Steve Thompson will give you answers to the following questions:
1. Is rehab like prison?
2. Do addicts only come from unloving families that live in bad neighborhoods?
3. Is Drug Driving worse than Drunk Driving?
4. If you're an addict mom and you breastfeed your child while high, resulting in death, are you guilty?
5. Can NFL players play with broken bones if they take enough pain medication?
6. Are eCigarettes dangerous?
7. Is AA a good program?
8. Is it appropriate to wish "crack hoes" a happy Mothers Day?
9. If your'e gay and in recovery, should you go to gay pride festivals?
10. Are children stupid because they drink water?
A lot happened over the past week. In case you missed it, then listen to this and you'll be informed.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.