Popular in Psychology
Now back to regular scheduled shows, the new equipment is working great! In this episode, Jory will talk about childhood depression and how it is treated. Sub-topics will include the latest medicine for treatment, patient response to medicine, and overall prognosis in patients treated with anti-depressants. The show runs for 30 minutes and is subject to reschedule.
Dr. Joe Dispenza first caught the public’s eye as one of the scientists featured in the award-winning film What the BLEEP Do We Know!? As a teacher and lecturer, Dr. Joe has been invited to speak in more than 27 countries on six continents, educating thousands of people detailing how they can re-wire their brains and re-condition their bodies to make lasting changes. He is also a faculty member at the International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine in Honolul
Learn more about people by reading thier faces. Kristia Powell joins Ryan Lindsay to discuss Facial Analysis. Powell says face reading can be helpful when it comes to finding out more about your lover, co-workers, friends, etc. and anyone can do it! Powell even created a line of Character Cards to help people easily spot what could be challenging personality issues in their potential dates.
This Week Sam Vaknin & Audrey Michelle Welcome Sam's Wife Lidija Rangelovska. On this episode we will discuss life with a self-aware abuser. What creates the life of a person who chooses to be with a Narcissist, while fully educated on the fact that they are.
Carina utiliza la psicología profesional mezclada con la sabiduría de las culturas Latinas y mucho amor para ayudar a sus radioescuches a resolver sus problemas personales y vivir su mejor vida. Si le consultas o simplemente le escuchas... te vas a sentir mejor y vas a adquirir las habilidades que has buscado para mejorar tu comunicación y tus relaciones.
Hear why this once Playboy Bunny is now a Sex Workers Anonymous member living in a small town in Florida working as a file clerk.
This episode features an interview with psychiatrist and author Dr. Irvin Yalom, as he discusses his new novel "The Spinoza Problem." Dr. Yalom discusses the relevance of Spinoza to field of psychotherapy, as well as how he developed the story for the novel, which weaves an alternating tale between Spinoza and the Nazi ideologue Alfred Rosenberg.
For more information, visit www.yalom.com
What is the value of being lonely? How often do you feel bad for being lonley? How much are you judging you for not having enough friends and people in your life and for not having enough going on in your life? How much time are you spending figuring out how to fill the void instead of creating your life? What is the value of being lonely for you? What have you decided lonliness provides for you? What else is possible for you that would change your life and set you off in a totally differ
He who journeys to Hell also becomes Hell C.G. Jung It was Jung's encounter with the darker aspects of the Psyche that stirred him to write these words. Be it an experience of beauty, grace, and transcendence or one of terror and trauma, one is forever changed through an encounter with the ineffable. In this episode, Dr Conforti will discuss the recent violent trag
Dennis Carradin asks a simple question about an often disputed topic: How do father's show love to their children? Dennis will explore the different ways a father shows love and affection towards their children as well as attempting to break the societal stigma of being an "overly emotional" father. He will also discuss a father's actions/reactions during times of crisis and tragedy while giving some personal life experiences as a father. Join in on Wednesday, June 23rd at 10
How does your maladaptive daydreaming affect your ability to work? Are you able to hold a full time job? Do you work in a creative field? Many people say MDD makes them more creative. I found it to be the opposite. But I do believe MDD effects creative people more then others. So does it help or hinder your work?
Just as we had a panel of 3 lovely ladies, I affectionately referred to as "Shadow's Angels", we will be having a panel of 3 handsome men we will playfully refer to as "Robin's Boyz!" We are asking the ladies, in retaliation, or just out of curiosity, to call into the show and ask the men heavy-duty questions about why they do what they do and say what they say! The ladie's show went rather well and was quite fun and interesting, so we are definitely looki
Narcissism – ABUSED: The Victim Through The Eyes Of The Abuser.
Spoken Word Artist, Author & Poet Audrey Michelle Welcomes Noted Narcissistic Expert Sam Vaknin, Directly From Macedonia. Vaknin Is The Author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited.
Narcissist Is A Title Synonymous With The Label Of Abuser.
Vaknin Is Not Only An Expert On The Subject Of Narcissism But Also The Only Expert That Is A Narcissist Himself. Vaknin Is Well Read On The Topic Of Abuse But More Importantly His
FTVR 24/7 RADIO> http://station.voscast.com/53592e4548b4b/ <LISTEN NOW! Dr Craig Wiener joins Kevin Bull after The Earth Needs Rebels Show SECRET NEWS the NEWS BEHIND the MSM NEWS, Dr Craig Wiener, licensed Psychologist and Author of Parenting Your Child with ADHD: A No-Nonsense Guide for Nurturing Self-Reliance and Cooperation. Listeners will get a rare opportunity to gain greater insight into ADHD through Psychology, with Katie (Research) broadcast on Free Thinking Voice - The Ea
Over half of mental disorders are caused by imbalances in the body that casue the brain and emotions to go array with life stressor. Discussion with Mary Ann O'Block a physician who is able to diagnose and treat major dpressive disorder minus pharmaceuticals, Dr. Veronica Collings, a non force chiropractor who diagnosis underlying inflmmatiory problems leading to depression, Emily Glaser-acupuncturist, Megan Roosevelt, nutritionist, Cammi Balleck, PhD who talks about the hormonal issues lead
Tony continues to grapple with his thoughts, his past decisions, and his feelings as The Coping Coach spots them as he speaks and detaches them. Also she relives Christmas at Stevie Wonder's. And the time she tweeted GaGa" are you insane?"
This is an introduction to how somatic integrity is a solution to dealing with and developing resiliency in the face of extreme stress.
Broadcaster Elizabeth Hearn is a leading experienced mindfulness practitioner for over 22 years. Former Magazine Editor (Mode, Australia) , Film/Video Producer and author . Elizabeth’s introduction into insight meditation practice was initiated by Lama Yeshe, Kagyu Samye Ling Monastery and Tibetan Buddhist Centre, Scotland in 1992. Mindfulness Training is a two prong approach: disciplines and action. This weekly series educates and instructs in how to manage time and emotions to cou
In keeping with my theme of creating radio shows pertaining to the topic of resiliency, I will be having a conversation with a gentleman regarding how to deal with a loved one with alcoholism. My friend and author Tom Greeley has recently completed and has published a book called "Tentacles". The book tells the story of family, love, codependency and alcoholism.
TOPICS: INTRINSIC AND EXTRINISIC MOTIVATION 30 MIN. SHOW www.laydelifecoach.com http://www.aphroditeandadonisradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aphroadonis2
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- Annahilation (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (16 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Truf Bros (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- DPRPresents (4 chatters)
- The Get Heard Network (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)