Popular in Psychology
There is a lot of life wisdom to take from buddhism. No, I am not recommending that anybody change their religious beliefs and become buddhist! I am talking about how learning, practicing, and applying many buddhist principals into your own life, does lead to more peace, joy, and calm. Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Karin Weiri-Kolle, talks about this topic today.
In-Flight Entertainment welcomes you to The Bob Zima Show starring a Frequent Flyer to Hell and Back. This podcast features the Bob’s quirky insights and lessons learned from having to reinvent, reboot and rebuild his life at least TWICE now…all due to the “Bullsh!t of Life.”
On today’s show, Bob discusses how he is the AAA Man on the highway to Hell. Bob breaks down what Anger, Addiction and Anxiety and just how those things can mess you up brother.
Bob welcomes you to call into the show and share your thoughts on today’s topic.
You also never know which of Bob’s “Character Defects” and alter egos may show up and share their insights with you as well.
Is it therapy or a situational comedy? Who knows! Laugh your ass off while you learn and improve the quality of your life.
Disclaimer: Always seek the advice of a qualified mental health professional before ever doing anything suggested on this website. Don't have one? Visit this website! NOW!
All opinions are solely that of In-Flight Entertainment and Bob Zima. Material should not be connected or accredited in any way to past/present employers and other organizations with which I have consulted.
Our producers have developed a new series here on APR. This one will be a biography about the life of Sigmund Freud, breifly discussed in the last episode. Jory will talk about his life, research and accomplishments in this 30 minute episode. This will be the first of several biography/documentary shows about the lives who have had a great impact on psychological advancements, in the science and mystery of the mind.
You can heal your life. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete - - The Buddha
Mindfulness is an integrative therapy modality: Western Medicine and Eastern Psychology/Philosophy protocols- strategies and disciplines.
Mindfulness Institute integrative therapy modality includes mindfulness meditation to engender one-pointedndess, focus and attention in addition to self- acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, spiritual beliefs, equanimity, and self-nurturing - essential elements in holistic healing.
MindfulnessInstitute is a London-based group of practitioners whose expertise is in engaging clients in the transformative stages of holistic healing process.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (51 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- The REAL HOODOO (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit