Popular in Psychology
In this episode we explore her book Fit for Love and discuss the complex issue of how our relationships with others are formed. We also explore our "missing pieces". These missing pieces can prevent us from finding our ideal mate to reaching our goals and following our dreams.
If all goes as planned, there will be an interview with an artist about the nature of honing in on creative energy. The idea is that mindfulness and using creative energy go hand in hand. Ellen Langer's book on Mindfulness was used to construct the nature of the questions for the interview. Also if there is time we will go into how mindfulness nurtures a constructive use of time.
Call in for advice or an opinion on whatever relationship issue you may face even if it's the relationship you have with yourself, (the most important one of all!)
Hardiness? What does this concept mean?
We all go through stressful times from time to time but it is how we cope that makes all the difference. What are some useful strategies in these particular times.Can we choose not to "disturb oneself?" and how? but still remain proactive.
It is this author's belief that in order to resolve behaviors, misbelieves, conflicts, and wars one must resolve the abandonment issues that are at the root of these actions. Listeners are asked to read https://www.itsallaboutabandonment.com/Barack_Obama.html. It will provide the framework for our discussion.
A discussion about psychological and relational issues of interest to the host. This is not meant to be a radio phone counseling, but rather a lively exploration of some of the processes that go on in our minds and hearts. Today's topic will be on the use of metaphors and wordplay in poetry as channel to allow feelings to be released.
The National Diabetes Education Program is a federally funded program sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and includes over 200 partners at the federal, state, and local levels, working together to reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with diabetes.
Gifted Healer D.J. Frost welcomes Author and Abuse Survivor Jenny Skylark as she talks about her new book "The Terrible and Wonderful, Ugly and Beautiful Story of My Life So Far". The book chronicles her journey of healing from childhood incest, rape, and abuse and subsequent sex and substance addiction. It has been called a stunning exploration of the healing process.
The Gifted Healer Radio show has a focus on the issues of healing for survivors of abuse, trauma and tragedy. Gifted Healer
In your busy world of work, kids, family, meetings, soccer, and errands, does it feel impossible to make time just for you? We'll talk about why it's essential that you do this from a mind/body health standpoint, and discuss ways to create spaces just for "me" time.
Author, respected therapist and counselor Carmen Pagano brings an honest and refreshing approach to sex and personal relationships. She has written several articles that have appeared in; Today’s Black Woman, Black News Magazine, and The Forum. Her two books: “Gold Diggers” and “Recipes for a Sensual Bath” are informative thought provoking books That you will read over and over and learn something new each time. This author and radio talk show veteran will help you to smooth out the rough spots.
Join Host Live Chats
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (6 chatters)
- Isles Beat (5 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- HomeTeam (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- timmknight (1 chatters)