The Human Path
on American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to:
Prepper Broadcsting Listen & Chat
In today’s episode, Sam Coffman and Shaun McKee discuss bugout bags. Starting with the bag itself, there is a lot to think about, such as:
- The specific purpose of the bugout bag
- How much weight it needs to carry
- Considering your bag for the “long haul” and how to test that
- How much should you spend on a bag?
- What is “Molle” gear and what are the benefits?
- What is a practical “layout” of a gear bag?
- How do fanny packs, load-bearing vests and other types of equipment bags factor in?
- What kind of clothing should you consider for a bugout?
Tags: Prepper Broadcasting, American Preppers Radio,
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register