* Angels minister by delivering messages of direction, assurance or encouragement.
* Angels go before us to prepare the way, go with us to guide, protect, encourage, and follow behind us to clean up so others don’t pay for mistakes made during our learning experiences.
* As co-inheritors with Christ, we share in His governance of everything that is part of His Kingdom.
* The presence of or communication from an angel, as from any other source, must be tested by going to the Lord for confirmation. Angels always point to dependence on God; He always has the last word.
* Though the sudden intervention of an angel may be indicative of the importance of the message or need, it is more likely that their appearance is due to our unresponsiveness to God’s more subtle attempts at getting our attention.
Signs are merely external means God uses to get our attention, such as supernatural phenomena, a timely event, or even a person or unexpected communication.
The Need for Signs
Before the Resurrection, the only way God could communicate with His creation was through the natural and supernatural realms. Today He communicates to us through His Son.
Asking for Signs
If we are honest, most of us ask for an external, objective expression of God’s communication to us because we do not have confidence in what we know or have heard from Him internally.
“Fleecing” is a fairly common form of divine guidance through asking God to confirm His instruction by complying with a specific test.
Dreams, Visions, Trances and Open Visions
A few of the ways the Lord communicates to our consciousness through our developing senses.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.