I Peter 2:24b says that we were healed by the stripes of Jesus. What does that mean to us as a citizen of the kingdom in this day? How to effectively minister the healing that Christ has purchased for us? This final exam will review the biblical teaching about divine healing.
Final Exam Objectives:
• Demonstrate understanding of the natural and spiritual realms.
• Define "spiritual warfare."
• Identify the reason for the invisible war.
• State the basic principle for understanding spiritual warfare.
• Define "divine healing."
• Distinguish between healing and deliverance.
• Explain how healing and deliverance are related to the commission to reach the world with the Gospel.
• Identify the source of sickness.
• Explain the reasons for sickness.
• Identify types of sickness.
• Minister and receive healing.
• Minister and receive deliverance.
Dial: (530) 881-1300
Access Code: 609238#
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.