Biblical Leadership Principles
To Demonstrate Understanding of Course Objectives:
• Define management.
• Identify spiritual resources over which believers are managers.
• Identify the main requirement for stewards.
• Identify the greatest example of spiritual leadership.
• Summarize what the ministry of management includes.
• Identify Biblical positions of leadership.
• Explain how spiritual gifts are used in ministry.
• Explain how leaders work together in ministry.
• Recognize the importance of anointing in spiritual leadership.
• List qualifications for spiritual leaders.
• Explain how to lead like a servant.
• Explain how to lead like a shepherd.
• Summarize the tasks of leaders.
• Use Biblical guidelines to make decisions.
• Use Biblical guidelines to deal with conflicts and discipline.
• Train leaders and followers.
• Turn failures into success.
• Apply Biblical principles of success.
• Identify the costs of leadership.
• Explain the true test of spiritual leadership.
JOIN US SATURDAY AND MONDAY MORNINGS 12:30 AM, TUESDAY 1:15 PM
AND 5 PM FOR FASTING AND PRAYING FOR TI’S AND THE NATION AS A WHOLE! PRAYER WARRIORS NEEDED
REMEMBER FASTING AND PRAYING ON TUESDAYS FOR TI’S, THE NATION, AND FOR PURGING THIS EARTH OF SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES!!!!!
Dial: (530) 881-1300
Access Code: 609238#
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.