Popular in Women
- Archived Episodes (1,219)
Kate McGurk hosts tonight's episode - a special highlighting the work of The Hunger Project, a charity championing female empowerment to change the world. See website for further details: http://www.thp.org. Also joined by BLC member Arinola Araba who talks to us about Forex Trading - Come and join us.
Shape your body and reduce sizes.
This garment is designed so you can truly reshape your lower body. It allows you to redistribute some of your irregularities to a more desirable area.
Lifts the buttocks.
Helps reduce fat in the pelvic area.
Corrects posture and sharpens overall figure.
Smooths the irregularities and helps prevent additional deposits.
IT'S VERY IMPORTANT
Marjorie Bostwick is on a mission to transform the lives of single mothers everywhere. After 10 yrs as a single mother her biggest challenge was making and managing money. The pain that surrounded taking care of a child on a low single income pushed her to make bad decisions. She is determined to bridge the economic gap that single mothers face by coaching them towards Financial Healing and Abundance through her coaching programs and her alliance The Single Moms Revolution.
In my experience as a life coach and mother, I know how easy it is for women to lose their confidence after becoming mothers. Adding to that, if you are a business owner too, coping with rejection and other downsides of working for yourself can really take its toll on your self-confidence. We need to boost our self-value, our self-confidence, our self-esteem so we can handle life's knockbacks more effectively. I will reveal key strategies in boosting all these qualities so you can remain firm
Why do kids act the way they do? If we had that answer we'd all be able to understand kids and be skillful parents. However, we don't always know what motivates kids' behavior. Today's guest, parenting expert Brenda Nixon, M.A., will help us understand how kids respond to certain triggers plus we will get a glimpse into their adult behavior. Join us on our exciting show as Brenda Nixon reveals 2-Tips on improving our parenting skills to better understand our child's in-born temperament.Brenda
Make your skin the Ultimate fashion statement.Learn how to use natural organic skin care products to enhance your natural beauty.Beauty tips for upcoming spring season and much much more join us. Let's Get Pretty.
Listen to my interview with Heather Lambie, of Your Home Editor. As one of only 11 certified professional organizers in the state of FL, Heather possesses cutting edge trends and the latest product knowledge. She will share her best organizing tips with listeners.
Also join me for my interview with featured guest, Alisa Savoretti, Survivor, Founder and President of My Hope Chest, a charity which offers hope for women who are in need of reconstructive surgery. My Hope Chest raises funds for
An informational show on opportunities that can make the difference in your life. REAL Work At Home Opportunities, Using the skills that you already have to create income. Entrepreneurial opportunities for young ladies ages 13-18. Saving Your Home. If there are any other opportunities that you would love to share with our listening audience, your welcome to call into the show, we would love to hear from you...
Who am I? A woman who cares deeply about others and if we are living to the potential of what we truly want.
For almost 30 years I worked in the medical field as a Cardiac Surgical Nurse. I loved what I did, but I kept searching for a better way to live and help others.
I always say, be careful of what you ask for, but when you do, pay attention to what is brought to you! When you ask and you put up a "stop" sign when something is presented to you, how will you ever know that wasn't "
Imagine a world free of knots and matted hair. Now close your eyes and picture yourself having the ability to run your comb through your hair and it being free of snags, tugs and tears. Sounds pretty amazing, huh? Master Hair Reconstructor, Jeanene Barrett will help you get to the root of your hair woes. Is it your styling techniques, is it a health related issue? Are you using the proper hair products for your hair type? As featured on BehindTheChair.com, Barrett dishes on the latest mainte
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (37 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- National Gridiron Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- Radio Kids0 (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)