Popular in Spirituality
- Archived Episodes (4,425)
Why did the Mayan Long Calendar settle on 21 December 2012 as the end of time? Were they told that would be the end of the old Earth and the beginning of a fantastic new age? Is there evidence of DNA tampering and human evolutionary acceleration by extraterrestrials? Are the offspring of ancient aliens living among us today? As usual, we'll attempt to bring some science into these popular and wide spread, sometimes bizarre speculations many believe are true. Are they? Tune in and find out.
In this final broadcast of Approaching Critical Mass, Brad Johnson interviews spiritual expert, John Hawkins as we discuss various topics in the field of spirituality, metaphysics, extra terrestrials and divine consciousness.
Approaching Critical Mass Radio will be moving to Awaken To Your Truth Radio coming in February. Visit http://www.awakentoyourtruth.com as this will be the online debut of an immense conscious classroom.
Ada Marie, revolutionary seer, healer, teacher continues to share her wisdom on "blogtalkradio". Catch her "live" or in her archives. AND be sure to catch her new hour long radio show via her website: www.thegoldenoracle.com. Today's show is called "Take Care What You Put Into Your Body!"
What is the role of a healer? A healer is mother/father God's channel through which they work to support man kind. So often they are taken for granted because the work is invisiable to most and it is expected that they give it away with out support in return. Tonight we will explore the value of spirit in the physical world. This value translates back to yourself as a spiritual being, Do you value your own spirit and what you offer beyond your physical actions? Tonight travel into the land of sp
Feeling physically, emotionally, and spiritually off-kilter? Lost some joy of living? Overwhelmed by life? Wish you could look and feel years younger than your age?
Dr. Susan Smith Jones talks to Andie about her common sense, anti-aging approaches to attaining radiant health. Really fun interview with lots of insights to de-stress the holidays, avoid the flu, and live a happy, balanced life. Also a great special offer from Susan for listeners of Wisdom Radio.
Susan Smith Jones, PhD, taught
Join us as we host our dear friend Kamal Imani as he updates us on his latest music and his forthcoming book.
My guest is Myriam Oliveras, a Mindset and Spirituality Coach who teaches women how to transform their mindset and embrace spirituality to overcome personal challenges, uncertainty and inner conflict. She is the founder of Embrace Spirit Coaching and creator of the Powerful Serenity Program: Seven Keys to Lasting Peace, Freedom and Wholeness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (0 chatters)