- Archived Episodes (185)
Coach Jenn shares her experience being a panelist at the Kansas Governor's Taskforce Roundtable on Mental Health & Aging.
Many of us as women deal with issues every day and never talk about it in depth. Lets have a real conversation on how we can live a health, fablous, and productive life. If we learn how to treat our bodies we can teach the next generation, thereby creating a new kind of women with a few less issues to deal with. You can email me anytime or visit the website www.camilladixon.com and fill out a questionnaire and I will personally contact you.
Women, Weight & Body Image: The inner connection between our thoughts, feelings and beliefs for results that last forever. Meet Michelle Hastie of Total Body Health Solutions As Seen In Shape Magazine Here is the Truth Most people that come to me asking for help, want me to tell them what they need to “do”: what they need to eat, how much they should move, “How do I lose this weight”?! they ask… my answer is very simple. You change who you are &ldqu
Today's guess will be Marissa Hockenberry of the Flea Market MashUP. And as always we'll be providing you some of the best deals in the Central PA area. If you're interested in being a part of the event on 6/15, contact Marrisa at email@example.com.
If your taking care of everyone else who is taking care of you? Listen in to this special 30 minute teleclass that will help you understand why self-care is important, and learn the three self-care practices that every Mom should include in her life. Please note that the website mentioned in this audio has been converted to www.christinasouth.com To download the tips sheet mentioned in this podcast click here.
DIY beauty treatments and recipes. You don't need to spend $30 on fancy jars. Simple way to make a face cream, a scrub, and two face masks (which you know can go anywhere? Not just on your face!) Face Mapping, using the skin on your face to fix imbalances in your body and improve your outward beauty with your inner beauty!
Meal planning seems like one more thing you don't want to add to your to-do list, right? Listen in every Thursday-before you head out to the grocery store. We combine all the grocery store weekly sales and highlight sales on healthy, organic and gluten-free food. Now, you don't have to run around to all the stores, or sort through the papers-listen to Be in the Know-Organic & Healthy Food Deals & Steals *Weekly sales focus is on stores in Hawaii although the co
Join Host Live Chats
- HOLLOWEARTH13 (251 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (16 chatters)
- ARC Studies (8 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- House To Life (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (3 chatters)
- The Grown Zone (3 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Bible Thumping Wingnut Show (2 chatters)
- Intro to Special Ops Strategies (2 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- CCPTHockey (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SFPI Radio (1 chatters)
- Sheree Speaks (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Wrestlenomics Radio (1 chatters)
- RevNatalieJ (0 chatters)