Popular in Moms and Family
- Archived Episodes (187)
Tune in to meet the self-proclaimed (and kid approved) Messy Mommy. She will share the story of coming to realize that she was truly a "messy mommy" and what (if anything) she is doing about it. After she shares her story, she will tell you what gave her the idea to go public with "Messy Mommy" and what you can look forward to from her in the future.
golddiggers, sugarbabies, whatever you want to call it. I only have time for men that can provide me with monetary means. this lifestyle is not for everyone.But I know you are curious of what it is about. They're are so many judgmental people. Let's talk about it!!!!!!
How hard is it being a mom? How do we wear multiple hats? How do we maintain our sexy for our spouse? How do we keep our home in order? How do we communicate in a positive way? How do we take care of our selves? What is it like being a working mom? How do we share the respondsibilities with our spouse? Do we really feel appreciated? When was the last time you had some 'ME' time? When was the last time you had a ladies night or night out with the fellas? Have you had family night?
Staying at home with your kids, homemaking and perhaps homeschooling all while building a business may be tough, but NOT impossible! Let's learn together from Proverbs 31 and I hope you enjoy hearing my story.
In this first episode of Let's Talk About It, we discuss relationships and why men AND women cheat. Is it more physical for men and more emotional for wormen? How do you prevent something like that from happening and what do you do if it does happen to you? We will cover that and so much more. What are your opinions? We would love to hear them!
Often times we think of the type of women that we want to be. Yet, we rarely stop to think about the type of womant that we don't want to be. We will identify her characteristics during this this particular show.
"Trying Not to Lose Your Mind While Being Unemployed: From a Mommy's Perspective" will discuss what Mommy's can do to stay focused and maintain Mental Health during these times. My guest host is LaRhonda Jones-Riddle, MD. She is a Psychiatrist with a Specialization in children. Dr. Jones has a private practice and is also a Director at United Health.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (17 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (15 chatters)
- Perry Steele (11 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (5 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (4 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (1 chatters)
- The Covering (0 chatters)