Popular in Moms and Family
- Archived Episodes (212)
Some about me, and of Nathan's story Power of prayer Getting a diagnosis, espeically a chronic, genetic or life altering or terminal diagnosis for for your child. Support Networking & Seeking in difficult times Disagreements with in care teams, or care plans When to get a second opinion Insurance battles Financial strains Fundraising and community support
The Sports Mom interviews former NFL player Douglas Greene (Atlanta Falcons, Seattle Seahawks) and noted sports physician Dr. Shad about on-field concussions, best practices for coaches, and how parents can keep their little ones safe on the football field. The NFL and youth sports organizations across the country are investigating the role football has on brain health. There have been reports that Pop Warner and other youth football programs have seen a decline in participation.
Tune in to meet the self-proclaimed (and kid approved) Messy Mommy. She will share the story of coming to realize that she was truly a "messy mommy" and what (if anything) she is doing about it. After she shares her story, she will tell you what gave her the idea to go public with "Messy Mommy" and what you can look forward to from her in the future.
Introducing Cher! She is a wife and a mother of one living in Las Vegas! Yes, she was named after the entertainer! :) We will talk to her about talking one-pill-a-day to treat her Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (MS). She will also speak about her active life as an MS education speaker.
The show is back: Today at 6:30PM "Your Natural Alternative" Through the Iris of your eye you can see the body organs weaknesses. Our Guest Ricarte Rivera Villafana, who has studied Iridology asserts that through studying markings in the iris one can learn about the inner workings of the body. El show vuelve "De todo un poco con Dr.Aquino": Hoy a las 6:30PM "Tu alternativa Natural" A travez de el iris de tu ojo puedes saber las deficiencia
golddiggers, sugarbabies, whatever you want to call it. I only have time for men that can provide me with monetary means. this lifestyle is not for everyone.But I know you are curious of what it is about. They're are so many judgmental people. Let's talk about it!!!!!!
How hard is it being a mom? How do we wear multiple hats? How do we maintain our sexy for our spouse? How do we keep our home in order? How do we communicate in a positive way? How do we take care of our selves? What is it like being a working mom? How do we share the respondsibilities with our spouse? Do we really feel appreciated? When was the last time you had some 'ME' time? When was the last time you had a ladies night or night out with the fellas? Have you had family night?
Staying at home with your kids, homemaking and perhaps homeschooling all while building a business may be tough, but NOT impossible! Let's learn together from Proverbs 31 and I hope you enjoy hearing my story.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (56 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (0 chatters)