Popular in Marketing
- Archived Episodes (575)
Virtual worlds have captured the human imagination for decades in books, television, movies and other popular culture. With the rapid rise of Second Life in 2007, brands eagerly raced to create their virtual presence and become part of an emerging digital culture. Storefronts and corporate headquarters soon dotted the virtual landscape, but quickly became part of “virtual ghost towns” as the anticipated masses of consumer avatars failed to show up. But a few brands found success through uniqu
Hi and thanks for tuning in to "Internet Marketing Basics for Newbies".
It's a special podcast I put together to teach people just like you how to get started making money via the Internet.
Hi my name is Matt LaClear, and I have been a full time marketer for a decade and a half now.
The older I get it's amazing to me just how fast time flies when you're having fun!
For the last 15 years I have been selling all kinds of products and services via the Internet and have been having an abso
Tom Richard and Robin Walker are uncut and raw as they belly up to the bar to talk about sales, marketing, and your personal image.
When searching for a job/career you need to know your value. For yourself you need to know what you want/need and how your going to get there. I will talk about my personal experience being laid off and job searching. Why being true to yourself might take time, but may pay off in the end. Know what you bring to the table and when and where your willing to start at the bottom.
You find promotions and online engagement across every consumer segment these days - from auto industry, to restaurants to household products. There is a game piece in your cereal box, a code underneath your soft drink bottle or a link on an email to register to win...
So what makes sense for your brand and agency? Should you have an instant win game or a sweepstakes? What is the difference between the two? Mechanics? Feasibility? Prizing?
In our first segment, Marketing Resources wi
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (11 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (11 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (8 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Excuse Me Radio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- STICKYRADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- JayQuez (1 chatters)