Popular in Lifestyle
- Archived Episodes (197,997)
You truly are the the bride of Christ and the celebration of Heaven. The world has yet to see your true inner beauty and to feel the waves of piercing glory that will burst forth from your love for Jesus.
Join us this evening with special guest Victoria Boyson and prophetic voice to this generation.
Be prepared to awaken from your deep sleep and be propelled into His glorious light as the warrior remnant bribe in this season...You were created for this!!!
Have you met Darby Slaton? You will and when you do, the River will be flowing strongly with the prophetic and bubbling with joy. Join us as we welcome our dear friend and prophet, Darby Slaton!
Darby Slaton is a graduate of The Graham Cook Deeper School of the Supernatural Life. He is an itinerant speaker and a trainer in the prophetic. He has a heart to see people know who they are as sons and daughters of God. Darby States "Knowing I am a part of a great adventure is what gets me out of bed in the morning. How about you? My mission, in one sentence, is to help people learn to hear the voice of the Lord, help people to find their destiny, and I give practical and supernatural steps to help people, achieve their dreams, and impact their sphere of influence". His life's goal is to encourage and equip God's people to step into their destiny.
Can you get smarter? Life Lessons on aging with Rick Tocquigny
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals....America's favorite inspirational product. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for information on their fabulous Church Kitchen Ladies product.
Our guest today is Kevin Foster, who as a young man in Southern California
found success as a skateboarder, then as a break dancer who had success
performing in music videos for MTV, on TV and on national commercials. But
that’s just the beginning of his story, which also includes a bout with both a
brain tumor and then later cancer. Today he manages a clinic, holds both
Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner qualifications, and is also now the
author of a forthcoming book, a devotional approach to the book of Ruth.
We are pleased to welcome him to our program.
1. Kevin, before we have you tell us about your book, take us back to the
1980s. So what was it like being on MTV and TV? Can you tell us a story or
two? Was it exciting? Was it meaningful?
2. Were you a Christian then? How did you come to the Lord—at what
point in your life?
3. Later you faced not one but two major medical crises. Tell us about those experiences.
4. What were the darkest days? What was hardest?
5. Why medical study? Was it because of your own health experiences?
6. Tell us about your book. Why Ruth?
7. Where did the idea for the comparison to a journey come from?
8. How have your life experiences influenced how God led you to write this book?
9. And where can we get the book?
Continuing to honor the late great Malcolm X on what would've been his 91st birthday,also honoring the progressive Freedom Fighters like Chicago Rising,BlackYouth Project,Moveon,Color Of Change and many more who are inspired by Malcolm X most listen to speeches and lectures in american history!#GetUpOnIt
Ace Hardware Show continues with store owner Jeremy Melnick, third generation owner of Gordon's Ace Hardware in Chicago.
Learn about the value of father-son business relationships, succession planning, digital strategy, and true sense of community from Jeremy Melnick.
This special Life Lessons show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and travel journals- America's favorite inspirational social expression product. For more information visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com.
Ace Hardware Life Lessons series continues with our featured store owner Julie Buchkowski.
1. Tell me why customers love your store. 2. What is the most legendary story that makes your store famous. 3. What is your social media strategy to draw more customers to specific departments like paint, pool supplies, or hardware? 4. Do you associates teach DIY customers how to complete a project? What does that mean to your young shoppers who have no experience in fixing a plumbing issue?
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and travel journals- America's favorite inspirational social expression product. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Twenty-seven thousand athletes ran the last Boston Marathon. However, one man ran it four times … four times in one day, that is. That man is David Clark, a former 320-pound alcoholic who was also addicted to painkillers. He's been sober for nearly a decade and credits extreme endurance sports for his path to recovery in his bestselling autobiography, Out There: A Story of Ultra Recovery. Clark runs with purpose and his 24 hour, 17 minute Quad Boston (104.8 miles) was no exception. He began his quad marathon in downtown Boston where he ran for people struggling to overcome addiction. Then he ran to the finish line for people who have conquered addiction. Then he ran back to the start line for the families of addicts and finally he ran his official race in memory of a Boston girl who died last year of a drug overdose. While Clark's life story is about his addiction, his lessons learned easily transfer to others, providing inspiration to never give up despite life's challenges. "Healthy mind and body is where I found peace,” says Clark. "My hope is that people are able to see, through my story, that there are no boundaries to what we can achieve.” David Clark is a running coach, sponsored runner, inspirational speaker, and gym owner. Prior to running his Quad Boston, he has competed in some of the most difficult endurance races on the planet. David is considered an elite athlete and is well respected in the national running community. For more information, visit: http://thesupermanproject.org
Also joining us today is author Kim Vogel Sawyer.
Learn leadership lessons on CEO in 10 with Piep van Heuven, CEO of OpenWorld Learning.
This show is presented by Gracefully Yours greeting cards and executive journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Johnson & Johnson, the Official Healthcare Sponsor of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™, announced today the launch of the Champions of Care program in the United States to shine a spotlight on people who go above and beyond to do extraordinary things in caring for others.
Developed by Johnson & Johnson for the 2014 FIFA World Cup™, the Champions of Care program invites individuals across the country to celebrate the most caring people in their lives. Based on the company’s philosophy that one act of care can inspire another and ultimately, create a more caring world, individuals can visitwww.careinspirescare.com beginning today through April 4 to share their own Champions’ stories and nominate them as Champions of Care. From these stories, six finalists will be selected and profiled. Public voting will occur from May 5-25 to select the grand prize winner who will attend the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ final match inRio de Janeiro on July 13.
“As the world comes together this summer for the FIFA World Cup™, Johnson & Johnson will honor those who selflessly care for others each and every day,” said Holly Means, Vice President, Corporate Equity Strategy and Sponsorships, Johnson & Johnson. “Through Champions of Care we will share inspiring stories and recognize those who make a real difference in their communities and the lives of many around the world.”
It was discovered that more than half (52%) of Americans believe that our nation has become less caring over the past five years. Karla Martinez, co-host of Univision’s Despierta America, was named ambassador for the Champions of Care program in the US and helped launch the program at a primary school near Miami.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (27 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (26 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- NSM Media Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Reigners Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (2 chatters)
- Great Tribulation Ministries (2 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- The Whole Picture (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit