Popular in Legal
- Archived Episodes (237)
We give members access to professional legal counsel not only for traditional legal problems, but for everyday events such as buying a house or a car, creating a will, handling a problem with an insurance company, dealing with identity theft, and much more where legal review should be routine, but rarely is. For Pre-Paid Legal members, access to legal counsel is only a toll-free phone call away.
It's January.... and that means we are all fired up and ready to go!
It'll be just like watching CNN, only we'll give you some actual information. It'll be just like The Bachelor, except we aren't idiots and there are no roses. It'll be just like law school, except it doesn't cost a fortune and we aren't half-dead.
Yup. That's our story.
Divorce lawyer Christy Thompson from Chandler Arizona consults and helps people who are considering divorce. Monthly she hosts two shows to answer questions people have about divorce in the state of Arizona. In today's show she talks about, What is community property? What is sole and separate property? Is a prenuptial agreement a good idea? Who owns the house if just one person paid the mortgage? And More... Join us now for the next few minutes as Chandler Divorce Lawyer, Christy Thompson share
Most people just pay the fine or go to traffic school when they get a traffic ticket. But what if it's your second, third, or fifth traffic violation? What do you do if your job requires you to drive? Points on your driving record, jeopardizes not only your license, but your livelihood. Just because you got a ticket doesn't mean you broke the law. Learn how to fight your ticket and win.
Tax Series: Informational tips on managing tax controversy procedures, commencing prior to the filing of the return, through the IRS examination and Appeals process, and up and through the litigation stages.
Presented by Special Education Attorney, Jeffrey A. Gottlieb. Learn how to be effective at an IEP meeting, such that your child receives appropriate placement, services and goals. Check website for IEP informational materials at www.specialeducationattorneyatlaw.com.
To investigate and publicise cases of injustice and conditions suffered by inmates in the deep south bible belt state of Mississippi. This weeks show has a special guest in Sondra Dillard Humphrey. Sondra is the Executive Director of Mississippi CURE (Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants).
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- NWP radio (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Hour of Power with Dr Charles (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sevenfold Spirit (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- VIBRATEandELEVATE (1 chatters)
- What Does God Say About It (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (0 chatters)