Popular in Business
- Archived Episodes (6,701)
The official launch of the Will to Change LIVE talk Radio show with Patricia Sklar. Join Patricia and Special guest Michele Washam, author, publisher and Internet Marketing specialist as they talk about starting your new year off with a bang! Hear tips on how to make your ordinary life EXTRAORDINARY with a few simple changes.
You won't want to miss this inspiring session to learn the 10 best tips from women entrepreneurs across the country. Listen in while Mary Cantando, nationally-recognized Growth Expert for Women Entrepreneurs and Keynote speaker for our Women In Business: SUCCESS ON THE SEA cruise, May 2010, walks you through the 10 best lessons from her 2010 Woman's Advantage Shared Wisdom Calendar.
Every year thousands and thousands of women submit their advice for The Woman's Advantage Calendar. From these thousands, Mary selects the 365 most universal. And from those 365, she has selected her "Top 10 List" to share with us.
Mary's "Top 10 List" from 2009 included:
• You get what you tolerate.
• Asking questions may be the answer.
• Start each day by tackling three things you don't want to do. After that the rest of the day is easy!
• Do something for your five best customers TODAY!
But that was last year...
Listen in on January 13th, 9am (MST), 11am (EST) to hear Mary's "Top 10 List" for 2010.
At the end of this seminar, you'll find out how you can get a copy of the 2010 Woman's Advantage Shared Wisdom Calendar, ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Listen in to make 2010 your BEST YEAR EVER!
10:15 AM - 10:35 AM Harnessing the Power of 20 Million Customers Presented by: Scott Gulbransen, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, Intuit Inc.
10:35 AM - 10:55 AM #NHL Tweetup Presented by: Michael DiLorenzo, Director of Social Media Marketing and Strategy, National Hockey League
10:55 AM - 11:15 AM Michelin Man Saves the Day: No Cape Required Presented by: Lynn Mann, Director of External Communications, Michelin North America
11:15 AM - 11:35 AM Organizations use Social Media to Listen to Stakeholders and Respond
Presented by: Richard Pesce, Social Media & Digital Communications, Sprint Nextel
11:35 AM - 11:50 AM Break
Ardyss International, the makers of the popular Body Magic, started out as a small business way back 1989 in Mexico. As of 2007, Ardyss has grown its business all over the world, United states, Canada, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Puerto Rico and many more. Through the years and ongoing research, Ardyss has proven to be one of the leaders in providing health and wellness products. Not only do they distribute beauty and health products, they also provide potential online businessmen and women the opportunity to start their own home-based business with just as low as $30 membership fee TO the full $299 power pack association, tax and shipping fees. The Products Ardyss has a wide array of products from apparel, health, wellness and nutrition. One of its popular products is the "Le'Vive Juice", a proven effective antioxidant drink that contains what they call "The Super Fruits"-goji, acai berry, pomegranate, noni and mangosteen. Along with this, are high-quality cosmetic lines paralleled to Estee Lauder and MAC. Lastly, Body Magic, a wonder product that claims to slash two to three dress sizes and re-shape the body by tucking in the abdomen, correcting the spine posture, lifting the breast and buttocks and improving the performance of the user's internal organs. A Ground level Opportunity In line with good company background and good product descriptions, Ardyss offers a good compensation plan to those who would like to start business with them. Based on research, many of the Ardyss products distributors earn more than a decent amount of income even on their first year. This income does not become stagnant; it continues to grow as you grow with the company. Truly, whether you are a consumer of Ardyss products, a distributor or someone who would want to start venturing into the online market, it is important to consume or sell safe, reliable and effective products-and that is what Ardyss International could provide.
Tonite .... Business Network Radio features Muhammad Mahdi in a discussion about the Global Distribution of Internet Services as a Home-Based
Global Domains International, an INC500 company located in Carlsbad, California is the world registry for the "dot.ws" Internet domain.
In an agressive to provide a "web-presence" to individuals and companies. GDI is paying tremendous commissions to those who can organize the distribution of their service offering into multiple countries.
This should be a fascinating discussion.
Olive Productions presents Invisible Conversations with Marlene Green. Let Marlene Green guide you through the 8 areas in which you communicate, yet you speak no words. Examine your non-verbal leadership presence, your non-verbal relationship conversations, and much more. Marlene Green has led thousands through the revelation of their unspoken yet power conversations. Experience,freedom, power and self-expression in this series.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- John Baptist (40 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (20 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- WOBC RADIO (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Thats Novel (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Prosperity Wrestling Radio (5 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (2 chatters)
- COS Radio (2 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TRUELOVE LOVELACE READINGS (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Readings by Jody and Friends (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Stop Molesters Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
From the BTR Blog
- BlogTalkRadio, in conjunction with P.I. Media, is proud to present the Curious Minds’ podcast series, ‘Heroes Of Podcasting’
- 3 Podcast Monetization Predictions from Andy Toh, BlogTalkRadio’s Chief Architect & GM
- BlogTalkRadio & Simple Podcast Press Join Forces to Create Publisher-Grade Podcasting Toolkit