Popular in Business
- Archived Episodes (5,992)
When searching for a job/career you need to know your value. For yourself you need to know what you want/need and how your going to get there. I will talk about my personal experience being laid off and job searching. Why being true to yourself might take time, but may pay off in the end. Know what you bring to the table and when and where your willing to start at the bottom.
In this episode, join Todd Cohen and his guest Rip Tilden for a stimulating conversation entitled "Lessons from the C-Suite - Building & Leading a Great Sales Team."
Rip Tilden is the Chief Executive Officer of The Tilden Group, LLC, a management consulting firm working with small and medium sized companies. The Tilden Group focuses on strategy, operational effectiveness, marketing strategy and customer service to help each of its clients get and keep customers.
Rip Tilden is a senior execu
Today’s show will feature a expert in Commercial Real Estate Workout and Restructuring Transactions.
His company brings to the table decades of experience in the commercial loan industry and bringing their experience to the table to assist borrowers stuck in a troubled commercial loan.
These restructure plans are contractual changes to the terms of the mortgage to help maintain the property, and may include some or all of the following:
Lowering current interest rates;
BlogNut - A Social Business Network Full of Nuts!
Come and join the fun with us nuts. We are going to talk about social networking and visit some of the nut members online. We will talk about their profile page in BlogNut.net. Call line will be open, so you can talk about your nutty business as well.
Building on our previous show’s relationship theme, this week we’re going to talk about mending business relationships. Our guest is LINDA WYNER, owner of “Pans on Fire”, a gourmet cookware retail store located in Pleasanton, California. Pans on Fire also has a food studio where they offer a whole host of themed cooking classes. One in particular caught our eye. Linda brings leadership teams into her kitchen to learn how to create a great feast, while addressing what’s cooking with their rel
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (8 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (4 chatters)
- Soul Solution (4 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bernadette Speaks (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Coaching Impact Radio (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)