Popular in Politics Progressive
The phones are always open!! Introducing Our Hosts: Alicia Araya & Jim Hickey--a minute; Recorded Performance of Solidarity Forever, one verse per episode, a new verse every month--a minute; States of the Art Unionism -- 5 minutes Political, Social, Economic Summary of the Present Moment--two-to-three minutes; Jobs & Opportunities in Communications & Culture--plus-or-minus ten minutes; A Little Live Music--plus-or-minus a minute; Current Events & Citizenship, Pa
Your host, Bob Kirkconnell is thrilled that we are able to have JFK Secret Service Agent Abaham Bolden on the program again! Bob will introduce him and then Abraham will share some of his experiences and insights. Questions from Bob and callers will follow. Abraham was the first African American Secret Service Agent on the Presidential detail. He joined the JFK detail in 1961. After the assassination, he disclosed a Chicago plot to assassinate JFK and also racism, and s
Matt speaks to Tom MacMillan, Green Party candidate for Maine State Representative District 118. Wednesday, August 22, noon eastern time.
Uppity Wisconsin Radio is back on the air. Today I talk to Doug La Follette about his run for Wisconsin Governor. This will, we hope, be the beginning of a series of interviews with 2012 candidates for office in Wisconsin I will also be joined by Emily Mills of Dane 101.
1. Lack of opportunities affecting Bahamian employment and economic conditions. 2. Poor infrastucture in regards to dilapidated buildings, proper drainage system, overal conditions. 3. Level of poverty affecting the Nation and solutions to that problem.
Chomsky gives an hour and fifteen minute lecture on the history of the U.S. in Latin America. Chomsky explores U.S. Legacy of racism and imperialism in Latin America and the Carribean. Very interesting historical perspective presented in the lecture.
I must admit that my life has been a socially blessed experience. I hope that part of my experience can be attributed to the fact that, despite my flaws, people sense that I'm a sincere person. Additionally, I never became to much of a " big-shot " to stop feeling and looking out for the " little guy. " As an extremely popular elementary, junior high, and high school student, like so many students, I could have talked down to the gay kids, the fat kids, the " slow
Professor George Lakoff joins us live from Netroots Nation in Austin, Texas for this hour long online training. We'll discuss his latest book, The Political Mind, and the frames and metaphors we need to use to win in November. You can download the slideshow that accompanies this training at: www.democracyforamerica.com/lakoff
Join Host Live Chats
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (6 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Weekend Watchdogs (3 chatters)
- House To Life (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- Radio MBS International Wrld (1 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- SHIFT TODAY (0 chatters)