Popular in Politics
According to Oprah, this past week was "HISTORIC". Find out why she got it right on this installment of The Conservative Freedom Fighter.
How can we help to expedite independence for Palestinians free of Israeli blockade, occupation and aggression?
What should the new administration do to be a trustworthy partner and unbiased peace broker in the Middle East conflict?
How can we help Israeli population elect a moderate government in favor of peace and diplomacy rather than military action for their national security and sovereignty?
Roberts, a Nashville attorney and sponsor of an amendment to Nashville's charter which would simplify and standardize the process whereby citizens can put a measure on the ballot. It's called Hear the People. Jacob is a veteran of Initiative and Referendum battles across the nation in a decades long career helping citizens require their government to listen to them. They'll be discussing Roberts' Hear the People amendment and the election on 1/22.
A significant number of small and remote overseas U.S. military bases have limited access to amenities that enhance quality of life. The SemperComm Award is designed to recognize and honor military men and women who have made strong personal efforts to improve morale among their fellow service members while deployed. Listen in to Donald Kerr, SemperComm Director of Communications, who will discuss this important recognition and tell you how you can nominate outstanding military members that make
Virginia legislators are heading back to town. There's a lot on the agenda -- the biggets item being to plug the ever-growing hole in the state's budget. What can we expect? Will there be any surprises? And what does it all mean for the November elections? Northern Virginia Daily political reporter Garren Shipley joins me to sort it all out.
A taboo topic for the dinner table and social gatherings, politics both unite and divide our world. Especially every four years. BlogTalkRadio's Election coverage is vast, varied and accurate: We know it's not always the pundits with the best insight on today's political climate; our hosts represent the voice of the people, by the people, for the people. Whether you fall on the Conservative end of the spectrum, the Progressive, are moderate or somewhere on the many shades in between, you'll find plenty of commiseration with those who share your views, some of which are famous dignitaries like Michelle Obama and Kofi Annan, or famous actors, authors, news reporters, TV personalities, even comedians. The best part? If you've got something to say, you can start your own show! Go on, hop up on that soapbox and have at it – speak your mind, rant, rave and filibuster to your heart's content.
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (114 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- NatureofReality (16 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (6 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (5 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (5 chatters)
- Mikeisha (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Way It Is (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (0 chatters)
- Health Media Now (0 chatters)