· Founding Documents, and Other Influential Documents
The Four Founding Documents are the Articles of Association, The Declaration of Independence, The Articles of Confederation, and The United States Constitution. Many other documents were also a great influence on the Constitution.
· Holy Bible, Old Testament, Torah
· The Laws of the Twelve Tables of the Roman Republic (About 450 B.C.)
· Magna Carta (1215)
· English Bill of Rights (1689)
· Connecticut Fundamental Orders (1689)
· Articles of Association (1774)
· Declaration of Independence (1776)
· Articles of Confederation (1781)
· Northwest Ordinance (1787)
· United States Constitution (1787)
Join Douglas V. Gibbs of Political Pistachio, Constitution Radio on KCAA 1050AM, and the Constitution Association, as he journeys through the United States Constitution. We will study the concepts, principles, and direct text of the U.S. Constitution from the original point of view of the Founding Fathers.
New episodes each Sunday Morning at 9:00 am Pacific Time. The link above is also good for listening to the podcasts of passed episodes.
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
Please enter your email to finish creating your account.
Receive a personalized list of podcasts based on your preferences.